(AU) CEO Sinbad X Lia: Ice Queen: Part 1

Start from the beginning

A few hours later, she arrived home, exhausted, and to the sound of her mother laughing. She walked down the hallway and saw Sinbad covering his face while Badr and her father faced palm and her mother and Ersa were laughing.
"What I miss?" Lia said which made everyone look up to her.
"Lia dear! How have you been?" Ersa smiles and stood up and gave her a hug.
"I've been fine. Thank you Ersa. How are you Badr?" Lia smiles at them.
"I'm doing well dear. But Sinbad....not so much..." Badr said as he looked over to his son, who was covering his face in embarrassment.
"What's the story so I can use it for black mail?!" Lia grins evilly.
Her father face palms and Bard sweat drops.
"Mom...please stop..." Sinbad said through his hands, his voice muffled.
"I remember that day. Oh how cute you were declaring that you would make Lia your wife when she was just one year old!! So cute!!" Lia's mother gushed.
Lia's face turned to disgust towards Sinbad, who just buried his face in his hands further.
"I want grandchildren already...." both mothers said and Lia face palms.
Sinbad sighs and said he needed some fresh air, Lia also. The two were outside, sitting on the front porch.
"I kinda wish now I didn't loose my memories. Could have used a lot of them to black mail you." She giggled.
"So mean!! But....why did you chose to work with Ren Kouen and Muu Alexius and not my company?" Sinbad said to her.
Lia turned to him.
"Because unlike you, I can actually fully trust them. You happy?" Lia said coldly.
Sinbad looked her shocked.
"Look Sinbad, I'm not the girl you knew in the past. The day the accident happened, is the day I completely changed. Other than that, you are a womanizer. For those reasons, I refuse to work with you." Lia said coldly.

Sinbad narrowed his eyes at her and stood up. He towered over her, his gold eyes glowed in the dark.
"I don't understand what made you hate me so much. You're right, but that doesn't change my view about you. I still like you after all these years." He said with confidence.
She just rolls her eyes and goes back inside the house and straight to her room, closing the door. Sinbad sighs and told his parents that he would be heading home early.

- A Few weeks Later -

"This is amazing!! The sales have been going up! So, what's the name for the chocolate?!" Myron and Kougyoku said excitedly as they looked at the papers of the sales.
"I decided, Crista Sleep!! The sweet that helps you relax!" Lia said.
"Not bad." Koumei said.
Today their was a snow storm and Lia had the bright idea of walking home. How much she regrets it now. She couldn't see anything in the damn snow.
"Damn you mother nature!!" She cursed as she kept walking and sighs in relief when she spots a house nearby.
She ran to it, but then realized it was Sinbad's. He already opened the door, looking like he was about to head out. He was shocked when he saw her and quickly pulled her in.
"What were you thinking?! Lisa called me saying that you chose to walk home and I was about to head out to search for you!!" Sinbad scolded her as he took off his jacket and placed it on her, and closes the door and locks it.
"Well sorry! The news didn't say anything about a snow storm!" Lia argued back.
Sinbad lives alone in a house a few miles away from his parents.
"I called Emiya and told him I found you. He's going to yell at you when you get back next week. The storm is lasting all week." Sinbad said through his bedroom door.
He lent her one of his pajamas, while here clothing was in the dryer.
"Dammit, I don't want to deal with him!! And I'm gonna get a yelling from Yura also!! I'm not about to deal her mood swings cause she's pregnant with Judar's kid!!" Lia said back as she walked out of the room in a purple oversize male pajama.
Sinbad's jaw dropped when he saw her. She looked beautiful.
"Well, I'm stuck with you for the week!! Man this sucks!!" Lia pouted as she flopped herself down on the couch.
"Tell me at least you have food...." Lia grumbled.
"Have some faith in me!" Sinbad whines.
Lia sighs and gets up, and walks to the kitchen. She opens the fridge and her face scrunched to disgust.
"What the hell is this?! You hardly have any food!! Mostly junk food!! Dammit Sinbad, you can't even take care of yourself properly!" Lia glared at him that put him six feet under.