"What's up?" I heard a voice behind me now causing me to jump. "Isn't it to early for that?"

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled walking back toward the bottle I'd put down. "Why are you here?"

"Because we have a recording session in about an hour? You asked me to pick you up on the way." Ashley shrugged. "What's going on? Where's Lauren?"

"Doesn't matter." I mumbled taking another sip from the bottle. "Just let me get dressed."

"Okay?" She questioned moving out of my way as I walked with the bottle toward my room. "Are you okay?" She asked as I got to the top of the stairs.

"No." I admitted turning to look at her. "Not at all." I whispered slamming the door to our room behind me.

-----------------

I sat in the studio taping my hand against the chair as I was trying to think of some lyrics. I could feel everyone else staring at me, I opened my eyes and looked around at everyone.

"Don't you all have something better to do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"What happened since last night?" Mike asked looking at me.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" I shrugged turning to face away from my siblings.

"How about we up the bass in course?" Austin suggested causing me to turn around.

"Let's try it." Mike agreed picking his guitar back up.

They all got in position to play the song, I got up and made my way over to the mic and looked at the lyrics I had written awhile ago. I moved the pages around a little, looking over the words before I could hear my brother starting the song.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before." I started singing from the sheets. "And I can't sweep you off of your feet, Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

"And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am"  The rest of the group joined in to sing this part.

My mind drifted from the song back to the fight I'd had with Lauren this morning. She couldn't even look at me as she was leaving, she looked defeated as she packed her bags. The look on her face as she glanced back at me as she opened her car door and got in.

"Y/N?" I heard Jason's voice now bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I gotta go." I stated standing up quickly knocking over my music stand in the process.  "I'm sorry."

"Wait." Ashley was quick to cut me off, placing her body between me and the door. "What is going on?"

"Just let me go." I stated giving her a look.

"No, you don't just get to act this way and then run off." She shook her head. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I stated trying to push her out of the way. "I need to go."