178: Josh Dun

A/n: so like I have a question 😂😂can you guys tell my writing has improved or is dat just meh 😂 Mk anyways enjoy 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You sit in class staring at the clock, watching the minutes go by.

6 minutes until I see Josh.

The thought of seeing Josh after a long 7 months was the best thing that could happen. You smile as you turn your attention back to the worksheet that was due.

Josh had graduated while you were still stuck in school. You're 17 years old, a senior, and your boyfriend Josh was famous.

You look back at the clock.

2 minutes.

You smile as you start to get your things as the teacher explains that whatever wasn't finished is homework. You could care less about having homework, all you wanted right now was to rush to your locker and run out to see Josh and your best friend Tyler.

You hear the bell and instantly stand up making your way to the door.

"Y/n!" You hear the teacher call for you.

You groan and turn around walking to his desk.

"Yes sir?" You ask in a hurry.

"What's up with you today? Usually you're one of my best students and pay attention but today you kept staring at the clock not really giving care into the worksheet." He says.

"Well ummm my boyfriend Josh-" you say but were immediately cut off at the mention of Josh.

"Oh Mr. Dun huh one of my best students I've ever had." He says chuckling.

You nod your head and continue on with your sentence, "yes Josh Dun he's coming down to see me after 7 months of being away and I got really anxious." You say rushed and in a hurry.

"Ahhh well well what are you waiting for go see him." He says motioning towards the door.

"Thanks Mr. Hatton have a good weekend!" You say rushing out the door.

"You too y/n!" He yells back.

You run towards your locker earning a few stares from some of the kids walking down the hallways. Most of them were already gone.

You immediately run through the doors and look around.

You finally spotted him.

You drop your things and run to him.

As soon as you reached him you were in his arms.

You take in his sent that you missed so dearly. You didn't think that you would cry but there were the happy tears.

"Princess don't cry." Josh says laughing.

You pull back and look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry." You say as you wipe away those tears.

You lean in for a kiss but just as you did Tyler yelled your name.

"Y/N!!!" He yelled grabbing your attention.

"TY!!!" You yelled back running to him giving him a hug.

"I missed you guys so much." You say.

"Aww y/n/n we missed you wayyyyyy more." Tyler had said. You could tell Ty was smiling.

You pull away from the hug and turn back towards Josh.

You smile and pull him into the kiss that you had wanted and waited for.

You pull away smiling as you grab your things and you all begin to walk back to Tyler's car.