Dallon

Your POV
You had a long stressful day at work considering your boss almost fired you.
You were in your way home when you get a call from Dallon. You pick up the phone expecting to hear Dallon's voice. Except you heard a creepy voice and that voice said. "I have a gun to your boyfriends head come to the
Warehouse to save him."

After he said that you went as fast as you could to the warehouse.

Once you were there you open the warehouse doors only to see a bunch of roses and candles everywhere. You were very confused at this point. Until you heard a voice say your name. "Dallon babe." You say as you walk over to him.

"Ok before we start I want to apologize that the creepy idea was Brendon's so yeah.
Dallon had his hands in yours and you were smiling like crazy.

"Y/n were do I begin? How about we start off with the fact that you are the most beautiful and smart woman and that I love you."

By now Dallon was on one knee. You started to cry Dallon got a ring out and said "y/n y/l/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Is that even a question yes Dallon yes I will marry you!"

You and Dallon kissed passionately until you hear "whoop get some Dallon." You gave Brendon the finger and you hear Brendon say "I'm sorry but that's my man."

You and Dallon walk out laughing and you all went out to eat.
<><><><><><><><><><><>
So what did you think I hoped you liked it if not don't feel afraid to tell me I won't be upset so anyway thanks for 125 reads byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                           ~✨Ry✨