Patrick

*trigger warning stay safe*

Your POV
Today was the day it was going to happen. You sat in the bathroom floor holding pen and paper. You had to do this quick because Patrick was gonna be home soon. You wrote a note. 

Dear Patrick,
I love you and this is not your fault. The voices came back and won't go away. The medicine would not help. I'm sick and tired of all the doctors appointments. Just remember this is not your fault. I LOVE YOU don't you ever forget that.
                        ~your love y/n

You started to cry as you hear the front door open. "Hey babe I'm home." You don't answer you grab your old pills and dump out about 20.

"Babe where are you?" The voice was closer. You suddenly grab the pills and swallow them dry. "I love you Patrick Stump." You thought as you hear the door open.

"No no no no no no no." You hear before you black out.
~1 month later~
You woke up in a white room. You try to speak but can't manage to get anything out.

"Doctor she's awake." You hear. You look over to see all the boys. Patrick runs over to you and kisses you. "Why y/n why?" You shrug only because you can't speak.

The doctor gives you a glass of water. You quickly drink the liquid. You finally speak. "The voices came back and the pills weren't working." You told everyone.

Not soon after you were released from the hospital. Then you and Patrick went on with your lovely life's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so what did ya think? Sorry it's short and the ending sucks but there will be plenty more coming your way.