Ryan

*mentions suicide attempt*

Your POV

Why? Why me?

It all started when your boyfriend Ryan came home.

•flashback•
"Hey babe." You told Ryan as he walked through the door.

"Whatever." He spat at you.

You gasp as a reaction and say "what got your panties in a twist?"

Ryan just walks up to you and slaps you. "You, you did you little piece of s..."

Before Ryan could finish you slap him back and say "I'm leaving!"

You run upstairs and grab all of your belongings.

As doing so you cry. Those little tears become big sobs as you rush to your car.

As soon as you sit down in the car you text your brother Brendon to meet with you at the bridge.

You texted your parents and all your friends that you love them and that you would miss them.

After you sent all those texts you got a lot of ? And what's.

Last but not least you texted Ryan.

(Text in bold)

My dear Ryan,
I thought you loved me but I guess you don't. After you promised to never hurt me I believed you but I thought wrong. I will always love you.

                          ~your once wife y/n

After you sent that you rush to the bridge.

Brendon was not there yet, that gives you time to write the note and jump.

You wrote the note and it said:

Dear Bren,
     Your my brother and I love you. This is nobody's fault I've been considering this for a while... I love you Bren tell mom and dad that I love them and I'll be watching over them! I love you!

                           ~your sis y/n

You cry as you place a rock on the paper so it won't fly away.

You stand up and prepare yourself to jump as doing so you hear a car pull up.

Your standing on the bridge now about to jump.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Brendon yells as he runs to you.

"Doing what I should have done a long time ago, I love you Bren the note says it all. I love you don't forget that..... Bye Brendon."

Before Brendon could grab you you jump.

As you fall from the world you hear "no no no no."

The last thing you thought was "why? Why me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone yah I know an update!!!!

So real quick before I tell you guys: the Brendon X reader won so I'm thinking about starting that this weekend, but I can't promise anything I might forget but I will try!

Questions:

Do you want a part 2 of this?

And

Did you like it?

And last but not least.......

Who do you want the next one to be about?

Please please please I beg you answer these questions!!!!

Anyway thanks for reading this if you liked it then vote or nah it's up to you hehehe....

And please share this with your friends for example: when my friend is looking for a band book to read I would tell them a good one:

I know this isn't the best book but please share this book with friends!!!!

Anyway byeeeee! Sorry the note was so so so so so so long!!!!! Have a great night byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!