177: Panic! (Requested)

Ok so as you can see by the title this was requested (thank you 😂) by 2_happy_boys every one be sure to follow! And please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You were on tour with your best friends Brendon, Dallon, Kennith, and Dan.

You sat in your bunk while the boys preformed their show.

You decided to miss out cause "you weren't feeling well" when you really missed out cause you were about to prank them.

Just your luck there was a Walmart not to far away from the venue.

You grabbed your phone and wallet and started walking.

You finally made it to the store and you quickly walk in and grab 3 packages of mouse traps.

You grab some snacks and quickly pay for those items and head back towards the bus.

~at the bus~

You walk towards the bathroom and start placing mouse traps down everywhere.

Usually as soon as the boys are back on the bus they shower but now the can't, without a challenge at least.

You finally finished and step back looking at what you've done.

"Ahhhh this is gonna be great." You say laughing.

~After Show~

You were sitting down in the floor on your laptop eating some snacks as the boys walked in the bus.

"Hey y/n/n." Brendon calls out to you.

You simply wave to him and go back to watching YouTube.

"I call dibs on the shower!" You hear Dan yell out.

You slightly smile as he walks towards the bathroom.

"What the actual fuck." You hear.

You begin to laugh as all the boys rush over towards the bathroom.

"Y/N!" You hear Brendon yell.

All you could do was sit there and laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok ok so I'm aware this sucks and I'm sorry for dat but it's cold and it's hard to type when it's cold and I also can't think when I'm cold 😂😂 so sorry about dat but I tried and I'm extremely tired and I have school tomorrow so kill me 😂😂 anyways even tho this was bad I hope you enjoyed and thank again for the request!!!!