Brendon

(Important authors be at end please read it!)
Your POV
You and Brendon awoke at 3 am only to hear crying. It was your teenage daughter y/d/n.

You and Brendon go to her room to see her crying.

"Oh mom he cheated on me." She tells you while hugging you.

"Ohhh y/d/n I'm so sorry." You tell her while rubbing her back.

Brendon looked pissed off.

"What was his address?" Brendon asks y/d/n.

"No dad don't go kill him I'm fine it was just a little hard on me." She tells Brendon.

"Ok I'm sorry it's just that I'm your dad it's my job to keep my daughter happy and safe." Bren tells her as they hug.

"It's fine dad." She tells him.

"Mom I know it's late but can Josh come over?"

Your daughter just had a heart break so you said yes, but before you could Brendon said.

"Yes but why Josh?"

"Josh is my best friend from all of the guys." She told us.

Brendon nodded his head and let her invite Josh.

After that you and Brendon went to sleep. But before you did Brendon said "ugh teenage girls."

You laugh as you drift off to sleep listening to y/d/n laugh because of Josh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short and sucks super bad I was in a hurry to ask you this.

1. Should I make a fanfic

2.if so should it be
1.Brendon x reader
2. Dallon x reader
3. Josh x reader
4. Ryan Ross x reader

5. Or should I not do one.

Remember it's up to you guys its your choice. Which ever had more comments about it wins and if no one comments I will choose or let a random family member choose........ Please comment lol thanks guys bye.