Tyler

Your POV
Today you and Tyler were going to the beach. You get dressed with a bikini under your clothes. You run downstairs to see Tyler making breakfast. You rush to him. He wasn't wearing a shirt so you snake your around him and plant kisses all over his back.

"Good morning beautiful." He tells you while making plates. After you eat Tyler runs to get dressed. You wash the dishes and slip on your shoes.

"Ty you ready babe?" You ask. After you say that you see Tyler come down the stairs with a bag.

"What that?" You ask Tyler.

"Oh it's just a bag full of towels and sand castle building things." You laugh as he says that.

~20 minutes later~

You make it to the beach and you help Tyler set up a spot. "Hey Ty I have an idea." You tell him as you grab the beach chairs. You drag them to the water and put them in.

"There now we can sit in the water in chairs."  You tell him.

As you were observing the beautiful clear beach you hear Tyler calling for help. You look over and a knocked over Tyler sits there swallowing salty water as you laugh. You quickly help him.

"thanks for helping me y/n"  he says sarcastically.

"Anything for my smol bean." You tell him while smiling. He pushes you into the water playfully. You reach up for help, but when he grabs your hand you pull him down. He lands on top of you and suddenly kisses you passionately. The kiss must have gotten heated because when you pulled away parents looked at both of you with disgust.

You both blush and stand up. "Let's make sand castles." Tyler tells you.

~after castles are made~
"Finished." You and Tyler say at the same time. "I think I won" Tyler stated.

"According to me I won." You tell him. Suddenly he asked a kid to judge and you won.

"Hahaha in yo face sucker." You tell him. After you both dry off you head home to Netflix and chill. *wink wink*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay what did you think? I hope you like it! Have a wonderful day bye.