Drunk slumber party

(This was requested by Cheshire_Feline her books are really good give her a follow.)

Your POV
You were asked by y/f/n to come to her boyfriends slumber party with her.

She didn't want to be the only girl there. You didn't want to go but she had begged you until you agreed to go.

You packed all your stuff before you took a shower.

After you showered you got dressed and did your makeup. Then you turned everything off and headed to Patrick's house.

As you arrived you could see all the lights on. You rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

Josh answered the door and as soon as he saw you he hugged you.

"Man it been so long." He tells you. He invited you in and as soon as Tyler seen you he ran over to you.

What happened was you were sitting on the end of the couch when all of a sudden your knocked on the floor.

"Tyler get off of me!" You stated to him while laughing. Tyler didn't move he just stayed there hugging you.

"Geez I missed my girlfriend so much!" He tells you. After he said that you look up to see an offended Josh.

Tyler looks at Josh and says "sorry I meant my girl best friend." You laugh at the comment and go find y/f/n.

You look I'm all the rooms and then look in the bathroom. You wished you didn't look in there cause there she was making out with her boyfriend Josh.

"Ewwww." You accidentally say out loud causing them to both look at you.

You close the door and run to the living room where everyone is.

"Guys I just saw my best friend make out with Josh. Help me I need new eyes." Everyone laughs and Brendon says "here have a beer."

You gladly take it and drink it fast. You had already felt giddy.

You had another one and another one. By know you were full blown drunk. So was Pete and Patrick. Your boyfriend Tyler recorded all of it.

By now Patrick and Pete were making out and so were Brendon and Dallon.

"Hey Tyler." You slur as you walk to him.

He laughs and says "yes babe?"

Tyler was the only one not drunk.

You didn't say anything you simply make out with him.

The rest of the night everyone played games and stayed up till 3 am till you passed out.

~the next day~
You awoke up in Tyler's arms with the worst headache ever.
No one else was up so you go look for ibuprofen yourself.

You couldn't reach it so you just had to wait.

About 30 minutes later Patrick awoke.

"Hey pat could you get me some ibuprofen?" You ask him.

"Yeah sure." He says getting up.

After you took the pills you look over to y/f/n and Josh. Then you look at Tyler to see him awake.

"Gosh there such a cute couple." You gush to Tyler.

"I think we're a cute couple." He says as he kisses you.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Tyler asks you.

"Oh god no what did I do?" You ask him nervous.

"First you tried to strip in front of everyone." He tells you.

You were already embarrassed enough when he told you that.

"Then you sang in front of everyone, which let me add your a really good singer." He tells you laughing.

"Geez how much did I drink?" You mutter under your breath. 

The rest of the day was spent at Patrick's house watching movies all day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright I hope you liked it Cheshire_Feline I didn't know who you wanted to be your boyfriend so I said Tyler cuz Dallon and Brendon were together in this so yeah anyway leave request in the comments please and thank you have a fun day byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee