Josh

Your POV
You woke up early, expecting to see Josh by your side still sound asleep. Instead of Josh there was a note. The note read:
Dear baby,
I had to go to a sound check early today but I made you breakfast. It's downstairs in the fridge so you can warm it up. I love you, babe!
       Your dear Jishwa

You smiled at the nickname and got dressed before you hurry downstairs. You look in the fridge only to find two pieces of bacon with a stickey note attached saying
Sorry I got hungry... Love you!

You groaned in frustration and ate the bacon as you heard the front door open. You hear Josh softly humming to himself. You feel a pair of strong arms snake around my waist.

"CUDDLE WITH ME!" He yells and picks you up bridal style, setting you gently on the couch with him.
~time skip until 9:00 brought to you by patricksphedoras.com~
"Babe." Is all he says and you hum in response. He apparently didn't hear you so he repeatedly poked you while saying " babe babe babe babe"
You slap him playfully and yell "What do you want?"  He smiles at you with that wonderful grin and says " I want to go to the park and just walk around. "

You agreed as you both got up and slipped on you shoes. He soon led you to the park and you two walked silently stealing a few kisses.

You suddenly approach a tree with fairy lights hung up and a singing Tyler Joseph. You instantly recognized the song. It was your favorite, although it was not an original. Can't help falling in love.
Josh looks at you and grins once again while leading you closer to the tree. This was where you and josh had your first date.

"Y/n, I love you so much. You helped me get over my depression and helped me learn to love once again. Ever since you came into my life, I have been the happiest I've ever been before. I even love you more than cats," he adds with a chuckle. "But most of all, you are my everything. My one and only and nothing will change that. I love you more than anything on this earth. So, y/n," he says as he gets on one knee and you can feel tears tears rush to you eyes.
"Will you marry me?" He finishes sweetly. You nod and yell aloud "YES!"
He stands up and slips the ring on your finger and kisses you passionately. You hear Tyler stop playing and yells "YEAH! GET SOME JOSH!!!"

He pulls away, thanks Tyler, and you rush home, already knowing what Josh wanted to do next, coming from how he is the super kinky one.

He pulls you into the bedroom, giving you the best night of both of your lives.

That was a night you would definitely not forget. *wink wink*