Josh

This was inspired by Josh_Duns_Sandwich so yeah. Go follow her right now cause she is my fren 😜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josh says that he wants to spend Halloween with you.

For once in your life, your freaked out by the one person who calms you down. You, of course, have no idea what he is planning.

You heard your doorbell and your heart starts beating faster. You open the door to see a grinning Josh. He holds a bag full of something you wish you knew about, while his other hand was free and dangling by his side.

You smile as you see him, wondering why he chose you out of the other billions of girls in this world.

This thought clears your mind as he steps inside and sits on your couch, patting to the side of him, signaling for you to come sit by him. He still has that same grin on his face.

You laugh sit by his side. He reaches in his bag wordlessly, pulling out a clown costume that looked like your size.

"Go put this on," he says while laughing. You give a blank stare.

"What?"

"Go change! I have a good idea, baby. Please?" He pleads, stretching out that last word.

You finally give in and snatch the costume out of his hand, running to the bathroom to change.

As you finish, you walk back downstairs. Josh wasn't there.

You walk in the kitchen. He wasn't there either. You turn around and he jumps from the corner and screams to scare you, wearing his frightful costume.

Unfortunately, you scream in response and fall on your butt. He ends up next to you on the floor, laughing harder than before.

"JISHWA! That wasn't funny!" You say, tears streaming down your face. He looks at you and engulfs you in a warm embrace, which you gladly except.

"I'm sorry, baby girl." He says, still giggling. "Now let's go! I've got something planned."

He drags you out the door.

"But, my -"

He places a finger on your lips and says "sh."

You take his orders and follow him. He leads you to a bush and squats, pulling you with him.

"We are going to scare people all night." He tells you, grinning like an idiot.

For the rest of the night, you and Josh scare people, occasionally stealing a few kisses from each other.