166: Josh Dun

**A/N This was inspired by my bffimf Kylie Josh_Duns_Sandwich

Y/N POV:
     I laughed as Josh made another sassy remark.

"I"ll go get us a drink. I'll be right back." Josh said with a smile.

"Okay," you reply softly. Josh gazes lovingly for a moment longer then gets up to grab some drinks.

Josh decided to take you to a  party in honor of your 2 month anniversary. You look over at Josh and he looks at you making hilarious faces. You make one back.

This continues for a few more seconds until you hear an "excuse me" from behind.

You turn around to find a tall man behind you. He smirked and made his way around the table, facing you.

"Um, hi. What are you doing?" You ask politely.

"Just came over to talk, sweetheart," he slurred. You could tell he was wasted. You discretely roll your eyes.

You look over at Josh. He stares at the man in disbelief.

"Hey, y-you wanna get outta here, doll? We can go to my place," he hiccups. All you want to do is get out of the situation.

You stand up and hurry over to Josh. He wraps you in a tight hug and kisses the top of your head.

"Hey! I wasn't done with you yet, bitch!" The man yells and yanks you out of Josh's arms. You yelp as the man slaps you in the face.

Josh instantly reacts by punching the man in the face, knocking him to the ground. The man was to drunk to get up again.

Josh takes your face in his hands and kisses your lips softly. He engulfs you in a comforting hug and repeatedly kisses your temple. "I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay, Josh. I love you."

"I love you so much more. Do you just want to cuddle for our anniversary? That's what I want to do."

"Yes please."

And with that, you went home, watched movies, and cuddled all night. You stole a few kisses from each other.

"I love you," you heard him whisper as he ran his hands through your hair. You soon drifted off into a peaceful slumber.