56. You are my strength and inspiration...

Today not in a mood to bak bak..

One thing... This story is going to reach a big milestone soon... Fingers crossed... Maximum votes as of now: 122.... Can I get more???

Now, to the shot. 56 without irritating you all...

Silent readers don't forget to vote and comment... Not interested to do that, just skip this story for heavens sake... Pretty please....

Abhi's pov.:

Why???? It's always us... What sin we have committed???? Why we have to face pain again and again??? Why fate is very cruel and playing in our lives???

I have lots of money, properties, a very successful business empire, a big name in the business world and a happy life.... I've got a beautiful and loving wife, who cares for me a lot and she is a queen of my heart...

I've a differently bonded and loving family with my dadi and my cousins purab and aaliya and my fuggy's lovely family which has given me a mom, dad, a lovely shaali and a cute brother in law...

My wedding life is way too happier, colourful and blissful... My fuggy is always a surprise package to me and I admires her a lot... All I want in my life is to make my fuggy happy always and to help her to achieve her dreams....

A sudden shock came in our life when I found my fuggy unconscious one day... A happy and sad news strikes and brokes our heart... We found that we are pregnant but we are not blessed enough and we are forced to remove the baby from my fuggy's womb ... Our baby is no more...

We really tried very hard to come out of the pain... Still we are only in a trying phase but again a blow hits us as my brother Purab is found missing and he is being trapped in a big mess...

I'm praying to God that nothing wrong should have happened to him...
What will I answer to my chacha and chachi??? They gave me purab's responsibility....

I don't know what sin he has committed which trapped him very badly... God... Please help us to come out of this misery soon and save purab from all dangers..."

Abhi prays to god for his family's well being and happiness in the temple and rushes to meet the commissioner... A lot of questions arises in abhi's mind and he tries his level best to find the clues....

......

Purab is crying hard in the dark room... He curses himself for trapping in the biggest problem... He worries that his stupidity should not cause any harm to his family...

He fears that his brother, the great business magnet Abhishek prem Mehra and the Mehra industries name should not be spoiled at any cost... He fears that his problem should not spoil his sister aaliya's life and he fears what will happen to his parents' dignity....

The happy smiling face of bulbul also comes flashing in his mind...Purab cries very hard for his bad luck and he blames his ownself for falling in the biggest trap of that malini and creating troubles for everyone ...

Though he believes that his brother Abhi will save him, his hope for living is getting reduced as they are injecting him with poisonous drugs...

Purab prays for some miracle to happen and wishes to have a happy life with bulbul... The happy face of bulbul in his mind soothes his heart and he closes his eyes in pain and slowly drifted to sleep...

.....

Pragya gets up from her sleep with a pounding headache... Her head is spinning with the sudden turn of events....

She spots dadi and aaliya sitting near her and the loving husband Abhi whom she expect to see first in the morning is found missing...

Dadi caress pragya's forehead and kisses her lovingly...