56. You are my strength and inspiration...

ابدأ من البداية

Dadi: Pragya beta... How are you feeling now??? Are you alright???

Pragya: Ya I'm fine dadi... Where is he dadi??? Did he went to office??? What's the time now aaliya??? Did I overslept???

Aaliya: Chill up bhabhi... Its afternoon 1.30... Bhai went in morning itself as he has an important work and he asked us not to disturb you and to take care of you after you woke up..

But bhai keeps on calling us asking us to give food and medicines to you as you have not food in morning too ... Sorry bhabhi if we have disturbed you...

Pragya: No... No... Aaliya... Iv slept this much... Did he troubled you dadi???. Sorry for that dadi...

Dadi smiles: 😂😂😂... Pragya... Am I seeing or hearing anything new from Abhi... He loves you so much and its his care on you... Dont bother that... Go and fresh up and come... We all will have lunch together ..

....

Later in the evening,

Pragya: Oh shit... How did I forget that??? I have to call my buddy madhu to know about what are the things I have to take to college tomorrow...

Aaliya: Bhabhi... Cool down... When Aaliya is here why are you bothering too much... Im always available at your service madam... All your things are set for tomorrow's college and you no need to worry about that....

Pragya: Really... How come its possible?

Aaliya: It's not a big deal bhabhi... I just called your buddy sid and talked with him... You know na sid will blurt out everything... Just like that he said all the matters... I asked bulbul di to call madhu di to reconfirm... So all set...

Pragya smiles happily and kisses Aaliya's cheeks ..

Aaliya: Oh my god!!!! Medical miracle.... A kiss from my hot bhabhi... Oohooo... Thank god bhai is not here.... If he is here, he would have killed me for sure....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂.... Dramabeez...

Dadi: Pragya... Aaliya... Come its getting late... Have your dinner and sleep.... Tomorrow you two have to wake up early na for your college...

Pragya: Dadi... I will have food later... He has not return yet na..

Dadi: He might be busy.... He will scold all of us, if you delay in having food... Moreover, from tomorrow onwards your lunch will be from home only... Abhi's order... Strictly no outside food for you...

Aaliya chuckles while Pragya pouts like a kid...

Pragya: what's this Dadi??? You are also dancing to his tunes... Soon my taste buds will dead for sure... Huh.. Horrible nd tasteless yucky foods...

Dadi: 😂😂😂😂 .... Don't worry beta... We won't give tasteless food... It will be healthy but tasty... Abhi has given a big list to Robin what all to be cooked for you... I will see to that it will be as per your taste ..

Pragya: This suniye is doing too much and turning too much bossy... Let him come... I will strangle his neck..

Aaliya: woha... Dont bluff bhabhi... I know what will you do when bhai comes home... I can see clearly in your eyes how much you miss bhai... You will run and hug him and who knows your romance can start too

Pragya blushes with aaliya's teasings.... They settle down to have food...

Dadi: I forget to ask you beta... Did abhi said anything about purab??? This stupid purab is not at all calling anyone... You know what he is becoming irresponsible too...

He has forgetten to send the money to finalize the property... Raghu (purab and Aaliya's dad) really felt very bad because of this purab's carelessness...