8 - hello and oh my god

A/N: Most importantly, if you want to know what exactly happened (you will get it once you're already reading the chapter) in anger management that night, then turn to chapter 29. 

I very much hope you will enjoy this chapter, because (guys!!!) I think I finally got my mojo (or whatever) back! It was so fun writing this chapter. 

Now, your job is to comment A LOT, and also vote. I'm counting on you! 

Happy reading x)

Chapter 8 – hello and oh my god

My little dumbfuck of a boyfriend decided to wake up before me on his fricking birthday. Which left me raging in the bedsheets when I could smell food from the kitchen. He had left the door open on purpose, I'm sure. And by doing all the above, he ruined my plan to kiss him awake. Hell, even tickle him awake. Or maybe...just maybe, I would've done something even more extravagant.

But his clothes are gone from the chair and I'm the only one left in bed.

Even though yesterday was hectic, we both promised to drag our asses to the club and spend the night there, preparing for the big day – his birthday. I can't believe he's turning 22, conquering the world, while I still need training wheels to manage.

But anyway, I scramble out of bed and into the shower, and then into my clothes, and then to the closet to get the birthday present out. I didn't know what to get him, so I got him a bunch of nothings. Candy necklaces which I'll gladly lick, a candy ring to make us an item, a toy convertible car so we could be cruising till the very last sunset of sunsets, chapsticks so we could kiss and kiss and kiss...and then kiss again. Oh, and bottled orange juice. I even tied a bow to it and everything. Special, right? I know. I think the same.

I also think I'm lame and the gift is lame, but let's not focus on that. Let's focus on Nolan. The brightest ray of sunshine. The most glowing moonlight. The best fighter. The best lover (but we're still getting to that bit). The worst of me, and the best of me.

"You know I hate you," I say from the door, holding the gift safely in my arms. I'm disgruntled, might I say (and I say I might). "You ruined everything. I was going to organize breakfast in bed and all, but you–" I point my index finger at him as best as I can without letting go of the gift. "You just had to go and ruin all my hopes and dreams."

He sticks his tongue out at me, stirring the scrambled eggs. "You're just going to have to try harder."

I roll my eyes. "I swear, one day you're going to get spanked, and you're not going to like it."

Nolan raises his eyebrow. "Oh? Spanked, you say?"

"Not like t–" I shake my head. "You're insufferable." I walk to the table and set the gift down.

He sneaks closer and puts his arm around my middle, pulling me closer. "You love me," he whispers at my ear and gently bites at the lobe.

Shivers run along my back, I remove his arm and turn on my heel to face him. "You better like the gift," I say.

"You got me a gift," he smiles and his stare slips from my eyes to my lips. Quickly, Nolan gives me a kiss, and snatches the gift box away. "You bet I'm going to like it. I'm going to love it!" He starts unwrapping it, beaming in his spot, the tip of his tongue sticking out a little.

I cross my arms and take multiple mental pictures of him. Then suddenly he remembers the eggs, and curses under his breath. He starts singing Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil, but instead of beds he says eggs. This makes me hate him and love him even more.