32 - good with a flower crown on top

A/N: SO, this one is a really long chapter, and you're welcome! I hope you love it.

Shoutout to calissttaaax ; NanthiniKirubaa ; Shaw_0909 and milvva - thank you for being such fast readers and for voting on every chapter along the way!!!! 

AND TO THE REST OF YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURES - HUGS AND AIRKISSES! You're a bunch of weird people whom I absolutely adore. 

Give me comments and votes and have fun along the way. Go crazy, go wild, no one's going to judge you, because this is a safe space.

And, I repeat, I hope you're going to love it, from beginning to end. 

Happy reading x)

Chapter 32 – good with a flower crown on top

I think Snow White and Pitch should do a collaboration – she's so pure that normal people can't handle her presence, but they kind of want to be around her because maybe her innocence will cure them of their sins, and he's so bad that the villages will evacuate in a second.

And I used to think that I was Pitch. I mean sure, I would have no problem being Jack Frost, but again, our hair doesn't match in any way. He's the cool cold kid and I'm...What am I? A dirtbag? A literal bag of dirt.

Right now a dirtbag who really regrets not kissing Devon. It was only a peck. It was basically nothing (and yet it was everything). Maybe it's good it was only a peck, because now I still have something to look forward to. And tonight's the night when I become famous (all over the school, a real laughing stock, but laugh away, because I don't care).

Then again, we should've made it official before I become famous, or they'll all think he's only after my money (ha, what money).

But, talking about money, I still have that job at the bookstore. True, I've been away for quite a while now, but I was a pretty ok employee. So I know what I'll do this summer. And then college.

Heather's been on my nerves about college. He said I need to do it for myself, and I am, because I don't want to lean on my father. I am going to get away from him and live my happily ever after.

"Are you gonna wear a tux?" Sam pops her head into the bedroom. She's currently doing her make-up. She told me about wanting to dye her hair. I think it's a bad idea, but I can't tell her or she'll rebel even more.

I play with the house keys. We have a couple of hours until the premiere of the play.

"Because I am definitely going to wear my red dress and be red-carpet ready," she adds while applying mascara, which is probably going to get smudged and make her look like a raccoon. But the first hours she'll look amazing, and then she's going to look a little less amazing, but still amazing. Raccoons are adorable, and so is Sam.

"You're asking me whether I want to look hot," I say lazily. "I always want to look hot." I went for a walk earlier to clear my head, which I never normally do. But Devon is driving me crazy. And there doesn't seem to be a real reason behind it. He hasn't done anything wrong. He has done some things right (but not all). So I shouldn't be nervous.

"Are you going to be my date?" Sam leans against the doorframe, small mirror in one hand and lipstick in the other.

"Yes, but maybe not the entire night." I turn my head so I can look at her better. "So, who are you charming tonight? Red dress."