Collision Course

A/N: Since we're diving into part 3 (book 3) don't expect much at first. I'm trying to make it as interesting as possible and I do have an idea of what's going to happen, but I can't just slam everything in your face . 
Which is why, and I apologize, this isn't a full chapter, but an introduction. Meanwhile, feel welcome to read Ugly Boy (it has short chapters). 
The next chapter (chapter 1) won't be much either, but then I'm hoping I'll manage to dive into action. 

Nevertheless, happy reading x)

Preface

Remember how this all started?

When bad met good and good met bad.

Unless you change your behaviour, you are going to get expelled. The glorious words that once again had marked me as bad news, but not really news. Just bad. You've heard of storied of purebloods, even bluebloods. Consider this - purebad. That's what I am. You can't really change who you are.

I got almost good. I fell in love. I made new friends (well, they sort of found their way to me). I finally fucking graduated. But life decided to nudge me off course again.

I had a conversation with my father, the longest in years. He promised to support with college, but I can't count on him. I appreciate his help, but I need backup just in case. Just in case it all goes to shit again. But this time, thankfully, I have someone to pull me out. Nolan – my love and lover.

You remember how it started. Liquid sarcasm and the burning butts of cigarettes. Brown eyes and hesitant hearts.

You remember how it started, but– you have no idea how it's all going to end.