7 - hello what are you doing here

A/N: I just like this song. You don't have to, of course, I just decided to put it here because I have been listening to it quite a lot. 

Here's the update. I really hope you like it. It's a weird time at the moment, because school's about to start and I just feel somewhere inbetween.  I'm not as excited about writing as I was in July. I still love to write though, but I just have more of those days where I don't feel like writing at all, but then I kind of force myself to write anyway, and I'm sure it shows. 

But thank you everyone who has been reading and voting and commenting. Unfortunately there aren't as many readers as there were before and it definitely gets to me, but I am very very happy that I have you guys who are reading and voting and commenting.

Happy reading x)

Chapter 7 - hello what are you doing here

Nolan makes sure I have happy memories.

Still, I can't help but wonder whether I'm falling back again, into that same pit of grey where I thought I could climb out from. Which leads me to think that I need to gather my anchors to prevent it from happening. And, as you all know, my anchors come in many shapes and sizes, but all of them are essential.

We spend the weekend in our apartment, Nolan snuggling close as I'm making phone calls. He tickles me and I snort. "No, don't get him any flowers," I insist. Nolan slides his fingers into my hair and tugs a little. At this point, I don't think I'm getting him anything. He doesn't deserve presents when all he does is bully me. "I know it's early, but we need to make sure you're free then."

It's not October yet, but it will be, and then we're going to have the best birthday party, celebrating Nolan. What would be the perfect present?

"Of course," I say, surprised he even asked. "Everyone. Caleb and Jason, and Paul. I don't know about Sam, but Eileen is coming. And everyone here." Nolan wraps his arms around me and squeezes. Then he falls back, pulling me with him. "You can all stay over, we'll figure something out."

Nolan snatches the phone from my hand, and says, "Bye, Ben!" before he ends the call.

I pout my lips. "That wasn't very cool."

He gives a nod and kisses my hair. "I got jealous. He was getting all the attention." And even though that's not completely true, my insides still warm up at the thought. He wants me all to himself.

He climbs out from under me and props up his elbow to better stare at me. I raise my eyebrow at him. "What?"

He smiles. "This is what I needed. Definitely what I wanted," he says and pinches his lower lip with his thumb and index finger. "I'm hungry, though."

I nod, glancing at the ceiling. "We should make breakfast."

Nolan chuckles. "You're so innocent," he says and leans closer, kissing my neck. "I meant hungry in another way. Breakfast can wait."

He trails kisses along my collarbone, then my chest, and down. "I have to return the favour," he explains. "And we need to test the walls. Don't hold back, baby." He tugs at the hem of my boxers, and I swallow.

How can I attend school tomorrow with my mind going crazy?

How can I–

But my thoughts are cut off when he touches me. He's about to make me lose my mind.

Everything is so quiet, when I leave for school the next day. It was a mistake to watch a whole season of series well into the night. I rub my temple, holding books with my other hand, and am surprised when someone holds the door for me.