Chapter Sixty Four: They're...okay

A/N guys, we just hit 1K votes, thank youse for voting. I appreciate all those who do and even those who don't. Lol, but in return for the votes. A chapter comes out, I find this chapter boring but interesting at the same time.
Enjoy

Back to Phoenix POV
A week Later

"You don't even need to attend." Crystal tells me.

"But what's the point of going to a different school for a year? Buying a uniform for another school which I'd probably get expelled at?" I question.

"True point." Crystal agrees, placing the cigarette into the ash tray. "You can pack your stuff, you'll have to be pretty early tomorrow." She explains.

"Why?"

"Because, the principal is different and I don't know them." Crystal says, focusing on her laptop.

"You knew the other principal?"

"Of course! How else did I get you in McLienster?" She laughs.

"I thought it was because we had money."

"That too." She shrugs. "Just get your stuff ready."

I walk out of the office and flinch as I see another guy. Dirty blond hair with glasses and a rough shave. Is he Crystal's family? He glances at me, scanning me up and down. "You're Phoenix." He smirks. "Good to know." He walks into the office and I blink.

I see Weston peek his head from the corner. "Hey!" I greet, giving him a hug.

"Hey." He smiles.

"You know the guy who walked into the office?"

"Rahman?" Weston laughs. "Yeah, he's a family friend. Used to live in the house."

"He's weird." I laugh.

"I know. He's got an ice cream fetish." Weston whispers.

"Really? Remind me not to bring any ice cream in front of him." I say.

"Are you doing anything? I'd like to take you to the movies. Sibling bonding time!" Weston swings an arm around me and leads me to the foyer.

"I'm just packing." I say.

"Packing? Leaving the house already, wow, talk about independence!"

I raise an eyebrow. "I live in a boarding school."

"Don't tell me Valerie academy? Hate that stuck up girls school." He shakes his head.

"It's actually an all boys." Weston nods, not questioning anything.

"Not McTruthins, right? I Hate that fucking school, like to burn it down." He clenches his fists.

"Pretty violent thought." Weston licks his lips and smirks.

"Not my fault." Weston smiles. "They brought it upon themselves."

~

Weston walks into a run down diner. I follow behind and look around. Rubbish everywhere with uncleaned windows and broken furniture. I blink, "is the food even edible?" I shiver at the thought, imagine if it wasn't.