Chapter three: Cat boy and Pastel hair.

I wasn't late. My clock was early, unusual. Starting this new school, which my gender is not acknowledged. The principal knows I am a girl and wishes me the best at this school, as long as I survive. There doesn't seem to be anybody going to get in my way, I have a private room and bathroom so no need for changing in front of guys. Now getting caught for being a girl at an all boys was going to be a piece of cake.

"New student in the school and our class. Phoenix Quinn, would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr Looper the English teacher asked.

"You already introduced me." I said, Mr Looper chuckled.

"Oh, sorry. Now, onto class you may get to know the new student later on." Mr Looper began to start writing on the board and now I was about to drift off into sleep, not until I heard laughing.

"Teacher you hilarious!" A boy shouted. In front of me there sat a boy with his legs on the table, chilled back and not caring about life or this class. He looked like a cat and seemed like he had a personality like a cat, mischievous and annoying  to others. He had green eyes slanted at the corners like a cat, brown fluffy hair that seemed like cat ears were going to grow out and a tail as well, medium tanned skin and freckles on his cheeks, that's where his whiskers will be growing.

"We've been over this. Legs down, books out." Mr Looper looked straight at the boy. Cat boy -my nickname for him- took his legs off the table and onto the ground. Staring back at Mr Looper but smirking.

"Alright, what next?" Cat boy asked the smirk still on his face.

"Pens and Paper out."

"Could you show me how you do that?"

"I'm sure you know how to do that."

"No. Pen and what out again?"

"Paper."

"Pepper?"

"Okay, do you want a detention?"

"Ye-" Cat boy was about to agree until the guy next to him interrupted.

"Um, sir. About the essay, when is it due?" He asked, pastel hair. Mr Looper's anger had vanished and was replaced with happiness.

"Next Friday. Now any questions?" Mr Looper clapped his hands. He had completely forgotten about cat boy and his action that was about to set a bomb off.

"I'm Kelvin, who're you?" Cat boy had turned to face me, making me look up from my work. I didn't mind because this was boring anyways. We had to do a two paged essay about a book of our choice but it had to have more than three hundred pages, I'm not a very good reader. I've tried but I can't do it. "Wait no, I know who you are. What school did you come from?" He asked.

Damn, was I the one who said it was going to be a piece of cake because this guy was asking me a question that involved school and I came from an all girls school. My name was the reason of being expelled. Kelvin stared at me, waiting patiently for an answer.

"Um...." I thought of the school I went to previously before going to the all girls. Wait, I've only been going to all girls school never a mixed school. I thought hard. Lie, Phoenix! Think of anything! "Uhhhh..... I forgot." Really Phoenix, the best you could do? I forgot.

"You have a terrible memory. Hey, hey, hey Leo meet the new guy." Kelvin begun shoving the boy who saved him earlier, he turned around pissed and annoyed. Never in my life have I seen a guy with so much piercings. This boy had pastel blue hair, piercings on his eyebrow, lips and his ears seemed to be studded both ears. A tattoo was found on his neck, a mouth spilling blood.

"Hello." He turned himself around and Kelvin turned pastel hair around forcefully but when he turned around it he looked like a kid who was forced to do things during a family event but really they wanted to stay in their room and be anti-social. "I'm Leonard. Call me Leo because I'm not old." He said, forcing a smile. Kelvin was holding the corners of his mouth up.

"Smile." Kelvin laughed.

"Get lost Kelvin." He slapped Kelvin's hand away, "I'm not in the mood." Kelvin leans back on the table.

"Ah, class is boring and so is being here."

"Why do you even come to this school?" Leo asked, looking up from his work. I was interested to know since I had nothing better to do, school wasn't what I wanted to do but I had to value like Crystal always told me to do.

"Because of my personal reasons dumb-ass, you know that." Kelvin used his left leg to kick Leo off his chair who did the same thing back to Kelvin who was laughing until he was kicked off himself and before I knew it they were having kicking wars not until the teacher had growled them off and gave them detention. Serves them right.

"I was just trying to do work!" Leo defended.

"I was helping him." Kelvin replied, Leo shot him a glare before punching him in the arm.

"How so?" Mr Looper asked, looking at the two boy suspiciously. 

Kelvin smiled. "I was giving fun to the world."

"Detention both of you." Leo rolled his eyes at Kelvin before punching him in the arm again.

"Giving fun to the world, more like spreading your idiot-ness to the world." Leo muttered.

"One, I heard that. Two, idiotness isn't a word."

"Oh, it isn't? Now it is." Leo stormed off as the bell had gone. Lunch was now happening, where was I to go?

"Well catch ya round Phoenix." Kelvin snickered, he left before me but started running and then I could hear yelling down the corridor. Kelvin must have been told off.

~

Authors note:

I cut it to that because I felt like there was nothing important I wanted to add and if there wasn't anything important I think the chapter would be long for some strange reason, I don't know why. But the next chapter will be longer, hopefully. Also, do you like Leo and Kelvin. I like Kelvin and Leo's looks.

Anyways.

Don't forget to comment how you think and vote if you liked it.

Peace!

Yandere_Firework

P.S. I might post one to two days to make up for redoing the whole entire chapters.