Chapter Fifty: In the name of a trophy

I look around the area. I open my dads draw and pull out a bunch of papers.

"Should you be snooping through your dads stuff?" Troy wonders, standing on the other side.

I spin around in the chair before stopping and leaning back. I kick my feet up and point at Troy. "You shall not tell the CEO what to do."

"Yes ma'am!" Troy salutes. I chuckle, taking my feet off the table. Ryan comes into the room holding a box.

"Where'd you get that?" I wonder. Leaning on the table.

"Someone's getting fired." Ryan puts the box on the ground. Daniel enters the room after Matthew and he throws a piece of paper to me. I look at it before flipping through.

"What am I supposed to see? It's a blank piece of paper." I raise an eyebrow at Daniel. He throws me a pen.

"Click the button." Daniel smiles. I do as he says and click the pen before my eyes lighten up. It's an invisible pen!

"It's a clue!" I laugh, jumping up and stretching my arms up into the air. I scan the paper with the light and see the words come across with the light before disappearing.

You've got me, haha lol. Now, follow these steps.
1. Get up

I stand up.

2. Go over to the closet.

I approach the closet door where all my dad's trophies or stuff for the office were. The guys watch my movement, not saying anything.

3. Open the door.

I open the door and look around. The closet is empty.

4. Get your fathers valuables back. They're floating around on the tower. Your next clue is in one of them.

My heart drops, all colour draining from my face. I fall to my knees, dropping the paper. The guys rush to my side and look inside the closet.

"No fucking way." I cry. "I'm not going to get my dads stuff outside of the office." I shiver. I'm scared of heights and I'll be dropping to the ground like an ant if I go out there.

"What?" Ryan gives me a hug and I stare in the closet. "You-"

"YES! THE NEXT CLUE IS OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING!!" We all start to hear a clinking sound and look out. I see one of the trophies hanging on a string.

"We have to climb down. To get those?" Troy blinks. "I'm not doing it."

"Call Kevin, Leo and Kelvin." Ryan orders. Daniel picks up his phone before we start hearing a ringing.

"Oh, shut up." Someone says in the distance. We all stay silent and listen. "Stop bleaching your hair then."

"I don't want to see my ugly ass hair!" Daniel holds his phone and we all stare at the glass door. We see three shadows and we all stare.

"Leonard asswipe, that's not our problem. If your hair falls out because of the bleach, don't cry to us about it." Kelvin opens the door and they all stop. The room is suddenly silent. Leo looks at all of us and Kevin is the last to enter the room. He smiles and waves.