Chapter twelve: Dinner party, part 2

Quick A/N: 

This is a really long chapter word count- 1535

Enjoy the book! 

Peace!

~~

Dinner was such a rough time. Crystal and my father, would call him dad but he doesn't respond to anything but father. Anyways, Crystal and my father seemed to getting pissed at Mrs Adams who seemed to be pointing out a bunch of flaws of the house. My window cleaning skills got a compliment. 

"Not to mention, the plates have a little of dust." Mrs Adams wiped the plates with her index finger revealing a small bit of dust. I looked at Daniel who was sipping on water, he looked at me raising an eyebrow. 

"My mums always like this. Don't worry." He nodded.  Chloe kept glaring at me or maybe staring I don't even know because I didn't dare to look at her but if I did decide on taking a risk to look at her then she'd still be looking why do people do that? 

"Chloe, stop staring!" Daniel whispered shouted. She looked at Daniel, with the 'what-the-fuck-you-tell-me' look. I moved slightly back to let the siblings fight with eye contact. "Your creeping Phoenix ou-"

"Actually, annoyed." I corrected. 

"Yeah, what he said! Stop!" Daniel growled, she turned her head to look at Oliver and Lilian. They looked so cute, awe. Lilian in her dress and Oliver in a cute little tuxedo.

When the main was served things got even rougher. I could feel Crystal's aura which was giving off the 'Imma-stab-a-bitch' vibe. I looked carefully and and saw her eyes closed twitching every second with a plastered smile on. 

"Should I be wor-" Daniel stopped his sentence as he caught his sister trying to have some wine. "You can't have wine!" He argued, snatching it off. 

"Why not? It's just grape." She shrugged, despite the fact it's an alcoholic drink. 

"It's not just grape. It's alcohol." 

"No it isn't." 

"Yes it is. You're also twelve. You can't have wine." 

"I'm thirteen in a month!" 

"That doesn't make the situation better." Daniel said, giving no reason to give wine to his sister. He's such a protective brother, but I don't think she sees it. 

"I want one sip! One!" 

"That's what they all say!" 

"Fine, I won't drink it." 

"Good. Wasn't planning of letting you drink it in the first place." 

"Probs want to drink it yourself." Chloe mumbled, Daniel shot his head in her direction as he put the wine cup down. Kids will be arrogant creatures. But when Daniel wasn't looking but talking to my father about irrelevant things Chloe reached for the wine but spilled it on Daniel. 

"Sh-ugh!" Daniel groaned, glaring at Chloe. He looked down at his jeans. White jeans, that was a terrible decision. "Great, all days I decided to wear white jeans to a dinner party." He stood up. "Where's the bathroom?" 

"Phoenix, help him out." Crystal ordered. Looking up at me, smiling creepily. If she wasn't my step mum I'd be calling the police by now. 

~

I ran the warm water and dabbed Daniels jeans. Daniel's pants were off which was, E X T R E M E L Y VERY AWKWARD situation. "What am I supposed to wear then?" Daniel asked, as I tried my hardest not to look down, I went red just thinking. I'm such a fucking  perv!