Chapter forty two: Ticket back to the past, part 2 (A)

A/N Thanks for all the reads, She's a dudette has reached double digits in rankings #93 and has reached over 5K reads (half of 10K) and currently at 7K reads so thanks so much for the support! Love you all! Just frickin appreciating it so much! I'd love if you could recommend this to a friend and vote at every chapter possibly.

Third POV
February 28th
Year 9

On this Tuesday afternoon, the guys stood underneath the shelter. Each one of them trying to figure out how to get to class. The rain had come down harder than the usual in Auckland. Leo was drenched completely with water dripping down his nose and hair.

"Anybody got a towel?" Leo takes his vest off and squeezes it trying to get most of the water out..

"No." Kelvin replies. "Why would we?"

"What about an umbrella?"

"You are a fucking genius." Kelvin rolls his eyes. "I have an umbrella and I'm standing underneath this shelter. Rather then walking in the rain with the umbrella. Such common sense."

Leo shakes his head while rolling his eyes. Leo holds his vest and crouches down. Kelvin leans against the wall, crossing his arms and using his forearm as support. Matthew started eating his packed cookies and offered Kevin some. Ryan introduced himself to Troy who does the same.

"Ugh, I can't believe they're going to introduce the king in this weather." Daniel rubs his head with a towel after coming out of the dorms. Daniel swings the towel around his shoulder and looks at the weather. "I thought the news were bluffing when they said it was raining."

"Don't we all?" Leo says with an eye roll. "Aye, can I borrow your towel?" Daniel throws the towel and Leo quickly dries his hair. He hands it back to Daniel, "just hold it." Daniel sniffles. "You need it more than me."

"Shots, bro." Leo puts it around his shoulders and sniffles.

As the second bell erupts through the school, the guys all stand there silently.

This was the time where the guys were no where near friends. They only knew each other from classes and being in the same dorm room. None of them being close besides Leo and the twins and Leo and Matthew.

"What period is this?" Troy asks.

"Fourth, I think." Daniel looks around at the guys confirming this. They all nod.

"Ugh, screw it." Troy says. "I'm ditching fourth."

"I'm on that boat." Ryan agrees.

"Me two." Daniel says.

"Count four." Leo stands up and hands the towel back to Daniel.

"Five." Matthew raises his hand.

"Seven. Me and Kevin." Kelvin pulls his twins arm.

"That rhymes!" Matthew points.

"It's settled, how about some McDonald's?" Daniel suggests.

"Or pizza hut, domino's or-" Ryan gets cut off by Troy.

"Subway." Troy smiles.