Chapter twenty seven: Who dis?

Unknown POV

"You're not doing hard enough!" Logan shouts at me. I slap him which makes him stumble back a little. He holds his cheek and sighs before saying to me, "Ryan will be on your trail before you can get even get to your first plan." 

"I'll make sure he doesn't. He has a past he doesn't want to remember." I retort back to this shit face. I honestly don't know why his school likes him, to me he's a persistent looking rat. Logan sits on the couch. 

"Where's your father?" I stand up to look out the window viewing all fourteen cars. That fifteenth one was the one that I crashed in pay back for messing with Heaven's Angels. Phoenix still has not sent me a text yet. Maybe that cross dressing bastard didn't get it? 

"Obviously not home." Logan rolls his eyes at me. The front door opens and there both Logan and I hear screaming. The maid, Casandra walks through holding the door and Mrs Hughes with her phone in hand. Avery screams as she enters the room. 

"Why not?!" Avery throwing a fit on the spot. I glance at Logan and he gives me the same look. 

"Fine, you want it so bad? You can get your brother to buy it for you. LOGAN!" Mrs Hughes shouts at him. Logan raises an eyebrow and Mrs Hughes pulls her shades down and glares at Logan giving him a look which Logan already understands. 

Avery pushes into the living room and glares at me. "Whoa, what happened pretty face? You're looking pretty-" Avery smiles a bit "-pretty fucked up." I finish and laugh. She shrieks loud and I cover my ears as well as Logan. 

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." Logan swears at her. Avery points the middle finger and runs upstairs. 

"Where are they at the moment?" I wonder. 

"They're in Wellington. What steps do you want me to take next?" Logan asks as he stands up. I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone clicking away on it before Logan takes out his phone and stares at it for a moment. 

"What the fuck is this?" Logan stares at the photo. I gave him some photos before but this photo is worth it, it's a school photo. Her class photo when Phoenix was in her old school. 

"You know what to do. Get her out of the school, even if you have to bring yourself down." I snap. Logan gives me a look and I stare at him before he shakes his head. 

"I don't see why I have to do what you want." Logan mumbles, I grab him by the collar and pin him against the wall. My eyes burn his into him and he stands there shocked and scared. I kind of throw him and he just stays silent. 

"You know you have to. Technically I'm the closest thing you'll get to a brother and to a son...in your fathers POV." I reply to him. 

"No, you're actually the closest I'll get to an ass wipe and to a piece of dog shit in my fathers POV. You. Work. For. Him." Logan stands up and uses his index to point at my chest. He glares at me and shoves me forward with his strength which kind of did nothing but I played along anyways. 

"I've also got that other guy to keep an eye on you so....Don't do what I asked for right, prepare yourself." I threaten. Logan spits at me and I wipe his spit and punch him hard in the face which I can hear the bone crack. 

"That's a nice sound." Blood comes to spill out of Logan's nose and he just lets it run. I call out to the maid which she comes running in, she gasps and looks at me. Logan spits some of the blood in my face. 

"He had a little accident." I say. I laugh and start to take a few steps towards the door. My hand traces the door handle and I pull it open and look at Logan. He stares at me and shakes his head. "Better do it or else." I close the door behind me. 

A car pulls into the drive way, the tinted windows rolling down. "Hey, boss." Leo grins at me. 

"Shut the fuck up, let's go." I order. I hope into the other side and see nobody in the back. 

"How was it??" Leo wonders as he pulls out and through the black iron gates. 

"Perfectly fine."