Chapter thirty one: Sleep is all the need

I see a pair of amber eyes in my face which makes me collide hard into the person. I hold my forehead and see Kevin and the others staring at us. I look at all of them confused and they do the same before going back to what they were doing.

"I take it you had a good nights rest." Leo smiles.

"I could say the same for you." I stare at Leo while rubbing my neck. He just raises an eyebrow at me in reply and has a laptop in front of him.

"I'll try to hack into the McLienster's computer. It's gotta be the hundredth time I've done this." Leo bites his lips then looks at the other guys. We all crowd around Leo as he cracks his knuckles.

"We're going in." Leo opens a program and I can see the color of the screen change color. It goes black and green and I see Leo typing really fast. My jaw drops with amazement. I look at Kelvin who yawns. He glances at me and pinches my cheeks.

"Dude, could you type a little faster?" Daniel wonders as he sits on the bed watching from there.

"He can type faster than this?!" I smile.

"You'll be surprise what Leo can do." Leo presses the enter button hard and holds his hand up to show the enter button on his ring finger. "Shit, I broke it again." He grumbles. I stare at his ring finger as I notice a ring on his finger.

"You're married?" I question. "At this age?" I hold his hand and he tries to take his hand back but I squash his hand between my hand.

"C'mon, let go of my hand." Leo suggests and his struggling for his hand disappears. He just lets me hold it which I drop in an instant. "Oh, it was nice to have a girl finally hold my hand that wasn't my mum."

"Yeah, that's the last time I'll hold your hand." I grumble.

Leo nudges me while his eyebrows raise and tongue sticks out. "Don't be that way, baby~" Leo teases while his voice goes higher than usual.

"Leo, go dig a ditch. Then bury yourself." Ryan snaps while pulling an eyebrow piercing from Leo.

"Ow! Ryan!" He slaps his hand and tugs the skin on his jawline. Ryan yelps in pain and glares at Leo. Come to think of it, I've never seen the two actually work together. This may be my first time seeing the two talking to each other. (A/N I don't recall the two working together as well).

"Fight me." Ryan challenges.

"Yeah, Cash me ousside how bo-" Troy grabs the files and hits the two over the head.

"We don't have time for this." Troy mumbles low and deep. 

"Right, good thinking Troy." Kelvin agrees. "For once." He whispers after. Kelvin leans against Kevin's shoulder and closes his eyes. I yawn and lean against Troy's bed. I replay the day I had gotten the files. 

Who got the files of us? And how did they do it? I do remember seeing Matthew's name while passing through the letter H surnames. Maybe when I had saw Logan inside the office, maybe he had swapped his folders. 

I stand up. "I'm going outside for lunch, anybody want anything?" 

"Yeah, I want McDonald's!" Kelvin says. 

"Pizza!" Ryan and Kevin suggest with a smile. 

"KFC!" Leo raises his thumb. 

"Burger king!" Daniel falls off the bed and starts to roll to the guys. 

"Subway!" Troy looks up. 

"Donuts!" Matthew laughs. 

"I meant drinks, not food. If you want food, I'm gonna need money and someone to help me." I glare. The guys look at each other and Kevin stands up while raising three fingers. 

"I volunteer as tribute!" He smiles. "Kelvin! Can-" 

"No." Kelvin frowns. "Mum gave me the loan but last month you spent it all on food!" I roll my eyes. 

"Fine, I'll pay for food." I grumble grabbing my bag. I put it on my shoulders. Kevin follows behind and winks at the guys. 

"Wait, I wanna come!" Ryan tries to run to the door but I close it behind. 

"Too late." I chuckle. Kevin pushes me from behind and we speed up to the exit of the corridor. I start to laugh and so does Kevin. Suddenly he stops and turns around looking for something in the distance.

He wraps an arm around me and swings me to his shoulder. "Let's go shall we? Where to?" He asks. I try to turn my head around but he keeps my head so it's facing forward. "How about, subway!?" 

~

Authors note

Highly doubt anyone reads this so.....

Fuck, shit, ass, and bitch; I'm fabulous. *Hand in air with fabulous pose*

If that got your attention, well.....

I also hope you guys like the new cover, tbh, the last cover was supposed to be the final cover but I just can't stop. And as well as that, I'm enjoying the series. I'm not sure about you guys but I hope you people are too!

I'm trying my hardest to not bring this off the plot since the finale is going to come down soon and I'm excited. I really hope that this will end as well as I thought it'd would, I really do and I hope you guys are hyped up for the end. 'Cause, it's going to make you hate me so much. 

Anyways, that over and done with. 

COMMENT! VOTE! FOLLOW! WHOOOP, WHOOOP!!

PEACE!

YANDERE_FIREWORK