Chapter Fourteen: The storm is coming

I was at the store with Troy since Leo was annoying me and being a little shit by complaining about it being so extremely hot. So he asked for a drink, no Coke or Sprite but I'm getting him a Pepsi. 

I trust the guys to look after Lilian since she refused to come with me, she became attached to Kevin. Makes me sad a little, she likes Kevin over me.

"So, about the plans for today."

"We're not studying for anything right?" I joked, Troy looked down like it was in his schedule or something.

"Well not today." He was seriously considering of studying?!

"Okay, what are we ge-"

"Troy, its so nice to see you again!" A voice called from afar. I turned around but i saw that Troy was ignoring the voice, the person came closer.

He would be what would happen if the twins had a child with Matthew. Pretty weird. The boy was Daniel's height, blonde scruffy hair with baby blue eyes and a few freckles on the cheek.

Behind him i saw Ian running. He looked tired, sweating from his head to toe. "Logan," Ian panted, leaning on his knees. "Wait...nex-" 

Troy turned around. Looking like a grump or a troll. "Sorry, i have long legs." Logan, i think. Rubbed his neck, smiling sheepishly.

"You must be Phoenix!" Logan grabbed my hand, shaking it violently. "I'm logan!" He flashed a toothy grin.

"May i know what you are doing  here?" Troy demanded.

"Can't a guy enjoy the beach?" He giggled. I looked over at Ian who was still tired and resting on the bench near all the pigeons.

"Right...Dumbass..... So coming back to McLienster?"

"Yeah but I'm not living in the dorms."

"Kind of expected you not to go to McLienster after the stunt you pulled."

"C'mon, it was totally Ryan's fault." Logan blamed.

"Just know you aren't king."

"Then what am i?"

"The toilet."

"C'mon, we aren't playing four square. No need for that."

"Even in four square you won't have a place." Troy retorted back, turning his back swiftly. I looked at Logan, i caught a glimpse of his expression. It gave a dark aura but suddenly he smiled and I looked confused. There is something up with him, then he looked at me saying a few words I couldn't pick out not until he had a smirk. I shrugged it off and walked with Troy but stopped.

"Phoenix, just because your friends are falling for the trick doesn't mean the whole world can't see it. I can see the lies hiding behind that mask of yours." I turned around, I saw it. I saw it, Ian was staring at me. Was he the one saying that? He smiled. 

"See ya at school!" Ian waved, no it couldn't be him. Lo- why am I suspecting that guy, he looks to nice to say that. 

~

Troy grabbed my shirt before I could go down the stairs. "Plans, we didn't get to discuss that." Troy looked at me, like he was really desperate to hear my opinion. "Quickly?" 

"Kay, what?" Troy showed me the clipboard, shoving the items into Troys arm so I could look at the clipboard myself. "Change the time, sports before dinner." 

"OH, makes sense." Troy nodded. "I tried hard to come up with the plan, I was spending all my time... Even in the toilet I spent my time thinking about you gu-"