Chapter Twenty One: Confession time

The guys just laughed. Matthew and Kevin put a timer on, Kevin believed me within the few seconds I told them. The guys kept laughing, Ryan occasionally drinking the beer and sharing with the others.

The laughter died down not before they started to laugh again. I looked at the time, about two minutes has passed. This is a fun day, we'll let the guys continue their laughing until they finally realized I'm not joking.

About five minutes had passed and the laughter didn't stop. Me, Kevin and Matthew just discussed what we should create for Christmas party while eating cake. We were going to play gold fish in a few seconds and leave the laughing hyenas in a sec but they stopped within seven minutes.

"New record for how much they've laughed in their high school year." Matthew grinned.

"Last time was three minutes." Kevin added.

"Wow, that's long but this longER." I said. The time had kept going and the guys all breathed in, Troy was laughing like I've never seen him before. It was truly a fascinating thing to see. The guys just smiled and shook their heads, swooping lowly.

"Okay. That was a hilarious joke." Kelvin huffed out, smirking like he thought of an evil plan. He wiped the tears out of his eyes and the other guys did the same.

"I'm a girl. A legit girl." I repeated. The guys froze. They just lightly chuckled and then stopped.

"Oh, your not joking." Leo stopped. Each one freezing to stare at me. Kevin and Matthew looked at the timer.

"You guys bet your laughing record. Some good news." Matthew told.

Next day

"Okay, now show us all the girls you know." Leo said. I sloppily ran a hand through my hair and squinted at the guys. They all stared at me, where was I again? Was I somehow in the place where we go and hang which was the cafeteria or outside.

"What's the time?" I asked, yawning and looking around my room. Oh, wait. They woke me up just for this?

"Time to get a watch." Kelvin joked.

"You need to get a watch." Troy shook his head. "It's obvious you aren't up to date with how old that joke is."

We all looked at him. Kelvin just sat there. "For once, you got me good. I'll admit that." Kelvin nodded his head while squinting, Kevin had lightly laughed and told me the time. It was only seven in the morning.

"Why you up at seven?" I asked, the guys looked at me. Confused, as if they didn't care or anything. Well, I don't think they had the sense that people wanted to sleep still.

"Because, we can spend the day doing whatever." Ryan explained. I just shrugged, I fell back to my bed and covered myself in the sheets. I shooed them off but they didn't care and rolled me out of the sheets.

I fell with a heavy thud. I groaned and rubbed my back, should I go back to sleep or go back to the bed? I'm lazy for both options they both have pros and cons.

"Let me sleep then." I demanded.

"Nope, rejected." Ryan grinned. I felt the blanket being pulled upwards, that didn't manage to get me up. The guys just groaned.

"We'll buy makeup." Troy negotiated. Nothing.

"Ball." Matthew offered. I'm not a dog.

"I'll let you have half my food." Kevin smiled. I got up straight away.

"Rise n shine! I hear the roosters calling me to get the fuck up."

~

I scrambled through the crowds of the girls. Each one staring at me before reconginizing me. Saying the same thing that I've heard almost the second I got expelled from school. I got hugged the last time and the girl I think her name Jenny smiled. "I miss you, hope to see you soon."

"Same here." I lied. Couldn't care less. I went back to the guys sitting at the bus stop.

"Who wants a drink?" Kelvin offered, Troy reached for it and he handed it. Troy chugged a quarter down. "I did backwash." He announced, laughing.

Troy spat out the drink instantly and it spilled all over in the grass. "You moron!"

"Aye. Least we knew not drink it, the only true one is you." Leo smiled. The guys just rolling their eyes.

"Did that prove anything?" I wondered.

"Who knows?" They all shrugged. They were starting to see that I was a girl just weren't really.

"Believe it or not, It's true." I said.

"Where's your student ID?" Daniel asked. I shuffled through my wallet and handed my ID. The guys jaw dropped, they looked back up at me. "Is this really him or her?"

"I'm pretty sure, it is." The guys looked back at me and the ID. I looked at my phone, one new message. Who was this from? Not Logan, I haven't seen him around and it's a good thing too.

I checked the message.

To: Phoenix

Sender: Faith Jaguar

Aye, sup, bro. I wnted 2 let u no, I'm bck in twn. If u could, drop by my house bt if nt, algudz. I got Jett to keep me company.

<3

Faith

I looked at the text. Who the hell is Faith? I don't know any guy called Faith, god is my only faith. I just shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, now that you know our secret you should know ours too." Ryan suggested. The guys shot up, I didn't think they had secrets. I also didn't realize they all wore caps, I was odd one out.

I stared at them. "Shall we start the story then?" Ryan asked. The guys looked at each other.

"Sounds like fun." Troy commented.

"Meh, as long as I don't tell the story first." Matthew shrugged.

"Can we get some food? We've been out here from ten, waiting for two hours." Leo begged.

"Sure, can we got to Lopside?" Kevin suggested.

"I can go for pizza." Daniel nodded.

"Let's start the story now!" Kelvin pumped his fist up. The guys howled pumping their fists as we got on the bus that took us to Lopside.

~