Chapter Fifty Five: Logan's script

A/N Chapter involves like harsher language? You'll understand when you read it, please don't get offended by any of this. Apologies. Also, the story is not over yet, so. Don't take this out of your library, it's not finished! Yet.
THIRD POV
11: 40Pm

Piercings had left the room to go bathroom and get some more drinks. Phoenix and Logan were the only ones left inside the theatre, both playing cards.

Phoenix glances at the clock and gulps hard. Logan runs a hand through his hair, scanning his cards. She taps the floor nervously, creating a fast paced beat. Logan looks at Phoenix with a smirk and looks back down. "Are you nervous about what I'm gonna do or what I'm gonna play."

"Both." Phoenix replies.

Logan chuckles, "how strange."

"It's not." Phoenix sighs. Logan just shrugs. "I've got nobody to text and any texts to get."

"I don't know what you were gonna do."

Logan brings his phone out and Phoenix stares at it. Her eyes looks up to Logan before swinging back down to the phone. Logan focuses on the cards rather then anything else, Phoenix smiles as she figures something out. Logan puts his card down, glancing at Phoenix.

"Could you get the curtains?" Phoenix wonders.

"Why?" Logan questions, giving her this strange look. "We don't even need it."

"True." Phoenix sighs, "but sometimes, it's better." She tries to persuade.

"How exactly?" Phoenix shuffles further, pretending to get a better look of the curtains and control panels for it. Logan forgets about his phone and Phoenix reaches towards Logan's phone, dragging it back to her. Logan doesn't notice and continues staring at the panels.

"Like, its behind the scenes." Phoenix says, confused at what she just said.

"Okay?" Logan shakes his head. "Wait, where's my phone?" Logan searches around for his phone. He looks at Phoenix who holds her hands out. "Give me my phone, you have it. Don't you?!" Logan crawls on all fours towards Phoenix. She gulps and jumps up.

Logan tries to grab Phoenix's ankle but she jumps, running over to the other side of the stage.

~

Weston opens his mouth widely. Leo licks his lips, holding a gummy bear in his hand. He squints and throws managing to get the gummy bear inside but most dropping on the ground. Leo throws his hands in the air and glances at his phone. "Whats up?" Weston wonders.

"I haven't gotten a message from-" Leo picks his phone up, thinking it's Phoenix but it's a private number. Leo quickly traces the number back in the theatre. "Ugh, imma try this phone. I'm gonna hack it."

"What'd you find?" Weston walks towards Leo. Leo types quickly, his glasses reflecting the computer screens.

"I got two phones, ones for the asshole (Logan) and one I dunno." Leo sings, Weston gives Leo a fist bump. "I'm not sure about that one, though." He shakes his head and continues typing. Weston stares at the words, numbers and random stuff popping up. It was way to much for him, he couldn't handle it.

"Hackers these days." Weston mumbles.

"Do me a favour and turn the TV on." Leo begs. Weston turns the TV's on the other side on and Leo continues. He bites his lips and leans closer to the computer screen before finally pressing the enter.