Evolution

| EVERYONE! I HAVE COME UP WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF EVOLUTION! FINALLY, SOMETHING TO SHARE! I HOPE YOU FIND IT EXCITING! |

They escaped; and now they are on the run.

Subject Six and her pack faced the destruction of their lives, all that they know is gone. Now everything the Splice's have ever known is being questioned, and they have to live in constant curiosity.

Their creator has found them, but have the Splices life-long Handler's lost them?

No longer is Six the only female Splice. No longer is Two the only one out for the alpha rank. No longer is Three the man of solitude he once was. And no longer is Five the one with the least to lose.

The Splices deal with their freedom that comes with a price; they are being hunted, they are vulnerable. Now they have to learn to understand the changing world as we know it, something they know nothing of.

Change to Splices is a delicacy; but can they stomach it?

| A SEQUEL TO MUTATIONS |

____________________________________________________________

A/N

Surprise, bitch!

Evolution is going to have many new characters, and new settings! And the characters you already know, are going to go through bigger personality changes as they come to terms with who they are, and what they are.

The story will mainly focus on the history of Splices, how they can fit into modern day society, and how adaptable they really are. Survival mode has been switched on! Now they will have to fight their urges in the natural world, rather than their controlled one!

My new characters are going to be fun to write. I think some of you will either love, or hate them! Also, you will be seeing Subject Zero a lot in Evolution! And her character will be extremely developed.

If you have any questions, comment!

Thank you all for your support, it means so much to me!

- EmbracingYou

______________________________________________________