| SEQUEL |

I AM WRITING A SEQUEL TO MUTATIONS!

I literally have so many ideas for a sequel to Mutations, that it must be done; I wasn't even thinking about it until I saw how many of you wanted one! There has been an overwhelming amount of support for this story, and my characters that I can't let them go, I love them!

And I love everyone who has supported Mutations from the beginning, your support means the world to me!

I don't know when the sequel will be published, probably after the Watty Awards are done because I'll be entering for the first time! Which I am both scared but excited for, so if you guys could support me on that also I would love it!

Until then: I wanted to ask some questions about what you guys think of the characters, mainly: Six, Five, Three, Two, and Zero; I wanted to do something fun like suggest a song that suits their character!

A song I think would suit Zero is: If I Had a Heart, by Fever Ray. And to also find out what you're hopes are for them, just some inspiration! I already have a few ideas I'm excited to publish.

Have some fun before the seriousness comes back!

And since you guys are so awesome, I'll even tell you the title I have come up with:

| EVOLUTION : A SEQUEL TO MUTATIONS |

- EmbracingYou

xoxo

____________________________________________