Mutations: ~ Chapter Six ~

Mutations:

~ Chapter Six ~

A scream of raw terror tore out of my throat.

My eyes flashed open only seconds before my head was shoved into a velvety darkness, someone had dragged a hood over my head. A roar of anger left me when my arms were simultaneously jerked behind my back, rough rope dug into my skin as they were bounded together, tight enough to cut off my blood circulation.

Everything was a haze as an ambush of unfamiliar scents made themselves known to me, I didn't know these people, or these scents.

Before I knew what was happening, my entire body was hoisted into the air. I was being lifted like I weighed no more than a sack of feathers, but when I started kicking the grunts began

But I could smell it. I could smell their determination.

Over the deep, fear fueled thrum of my heart, that was pumping so quick that it could outlast a cheetah in a race, I could smell the thick scent of masculine sweat lingering heavily in the air.

The hood over my head did little to disorientate my keen sense of smell. Even the prickle across my skin, that made all my hairs stand on end, wasn't enough to distract me.

"Let me go!" I screamed furiously, thrashing my legs around. Victory swelled in me when I felt my foot connect with something hard, and the shudder worthy crack that came after me encouraged me to do it more, "Put me down, now!"

Yells of pain sounded through the air as I fought with my legs, and threw my head back repeatedly enough for my neck to start to cramp up. Enraged snarls curled off my tongue, as my body heat rose from the anger that swept through me like a merciless tidal.

A quick whoosh of air was all the warning I got before I crashed against a hard ground, in a bounded heap of fear and rage balled up into one. The moment this hood came off; bodies would drop. The muscles in my legs tightened as I kicked them out once again when large hands held me down.

I had strong legs. It would appear that all those runs were finally paying off after all.

I knew that there was something off when I went to bed earlier. There was something lingering in the air that didn't sit right with me- and, once again, my senses had proved useful. Because here I was; being abducted, with no one around to help me.

It was suspiciously well planned...there was never no one around.

I thrashed around wildly when I was suddenly heaved up again, anything that would gain me the advantage was worth trying. No matter the cost. Except, this time, I collided with a painful thump on an icy smooth surface.

What the hell was happening?

Lifting one leg I kicked into the blackness that filled my vision, and hit someone who let out a pained groan, whilst my other legs swept out along the floor, smacking into hard ankles that were thrown off their balance.

I rolled onto my front in a pathetic attempt to crawl away but yelled out in pain when a knee suddenly pressed between my shoulder blades, effectively holding me in place.

A rumble made the surface below me vibrate and it didn't take long before the smell of warm gasoline filled my all to sensitive nose. A van.

Of course, we were in a van. Like one of those movies Eric watched with me when I was younger, I suddenly wished that I paid more attention to how the victim escaped. Underneath me, the vehicle lurched forward, and I felt myself stiffen.

There were four different scents in here, which meant that there were four people.

Men.

Judging by how strong the scents were, it was a small area, meaning that the van I was in wasn't big. Like the ones, they used for transporting goods. Or, barely conscious teenage girls.