I'm Falling In Love ... and It's ARRANGED!? *18*

Start from the beginning

After what seemed like a long time, I pulled back slowly and lifted her hand to my mouth.

Her eyes widened a little as I placed a kiss on the back of her hand and pulled her closer, wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you, Emelyne. And as far as our marriage goes, it's up to you." I told her, looking up at her.

She cleared her throat, her expression shocked.

"What do you mean?" she asked, though I could clearly see the hope in her eyes.

"I mean I love you with all my heart, and that I'm so sorry for the way I've acted all this time. And most importantly, I don't want to marry you because the council demands it, Emelyne. I no longer care what happens if I don't get married. I want to marry you only because I love you." I replied, making sure she realized how much she meant to me.

And she did. A tear fell over and streamed down her cheek, and I leaned in to kiss it away. Her arms came around me and she held on tight.

For the first time in a long while I felt safe and loved. And I felt in love. Suddenly Emelyne became a really important part of my life.

She pulled back a little to smile at me, she was still sobbing a little when she spoke.

"Yes, Casey, I will marry you."

..............................................................................................................

(Casey's P.O.V)

Something was ringing loudly in the distance, and slowly the sound became louder and closer.

My eyes shot open, the alarm ringing continuously. I stretched my arm towards the side table and shut it off, groaning from the discomfort of having slept on the couch all night, my muscles stiff.

But my frown turned into a smile at the small figure snuggled into me. Emelyne's hand covered my heart as she continued to sleep peacefully.

I guess she slept like the dead if that alarm couldn't even wake her.

I slowly got up from the couch, making sure Emelyne's sleep wasn't disturbed. After declaring our feelings to each other we'd finally realized how tired we were and had ended up crashing on the couch.

We'd both been too excited to return to our separate rooms, so the couch hadn't been such a problem then.

But now, the stiff muscles and sprained neck were beginning to hurt just a little.

I walked over to the kitchen and started on the coffee, grinning the entire time.

It was funny how things could change so fast and unexpectedly, especially when everything is one, big misunderstanding.

After the coffee was ready, I poured some for Emelyne and went to wake her. The couch was empty and Emelyne was nowhere in sight. My heart took a leap, but I told myself to relax, she was probably just in the bathroom.

I was about to call her name when while passing the hallway I stopped at the door, where Emelyne stood talking to someone.

When I moved closer to see who it was, I almost dropped the cup in my hand.

What the heck was she doing here!?

........................................................................................................

(Melanie's P.O.V) --- > Casey's Mom *in case you forgot*

I knocked on the door, double checking to see if I was at the right address.