"Breakfast's downstairs on Level 1. Go on, now." She says, with a hint of a German accent.

I start to leave, but as I reach the door, I realize I am nearly topless. I look back at Ms. Janitor, and she is laughing hysterically at me, her nose crinkling. Haha, so funny.

Though I can't help but notice that she is quite younger and cuter when she laughs this way.

I can still hear the sound of her laughter as folded pink clothing is handed to me.

I slip it over myself and take a look in the bathroom mirror. It smoothly hugs my figure, softening my curves. Maybe this woman knows what she's talking about.

I give her my thanks and head down to breakfast.

As I step out of the elevator, my eyes suddenly find Luna in the surprisingly large crowd. My cheeks glow red as I check out the black suit she was wearing. It makes her ashy hair stand out further. There is a vacant seat next to her. My heart pounds in my chest as I realize that is likely my seat.

There are many people sitting here at round beige tables, conversing among themselves with food on the table that smells glorious. I query who they are.

As I start to walk across the grand room, many people stop talking and look straight at me. There is a hush at the tables. Did I do something wrong?

Luna looks at me familiarly, reddening my cheeks even further. As I reach her table, it was already silent enough to hear a pin drop. I break the silence and ask, "Is this my seat?"

She stands up and pulls the chair back with a smile. "My lady."

I hear slight gasps in the crowd.

Sitting down quickly, not wanting this attention, I force a smile at Luna and wave gently.

The previous volume returns. I release a breath. I do particularly like how everyone is so interested in their own different conversations, though I see some eyes flicker back to me.

I look to the center of the clothed table, and the aroma of food once again welcomes me. Platters of steaming hot spaghetti catch my eyes (and stomach) so I take a plate and begin loading up as much as the plate would allow.

Luna looks at me with surprise.

"I skipped a meal, okay?" I say as I realize I look like a humongous pig.

She grins. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with an appetite."

I swear she's twice as hot as this food right now.

Her crisp blue eyes scan mine. I know my pupils are huge right now. It seems like she is searching for something.

She looks like she is contemplating whether to talk or not. "So, about last night..."

Wait... How did I end up in that bed last night? I choke on my spaghetti loudly. I am clearly worried.

Her face falls.

"Look, I know you aren't comfortable with me," She hints, "But we have to sleep together."

My heart explodes. Does she mean...

Her face turns slightly pink. "S-Sleep in the same bed starting tonight. My father requires us to, as an engaged couple."

Oh. I perceived the meaning of "sleep together" differently *ahem*. My mind is still going crazy, though. Sleep next to her? My breathing is slightly rough.

"...Bye, Sunshine." She kisses my cheek lightly with her soft pink lips.

Everyone is staring at us again. My heart is burning up here. I see her briskly walk away and into the elevator. Just as the doors close, I see her facial expression. Something is seriously wrong. Was it about what happened last night?

I stand up and walk towards the elevator when I suddenly collide into Mr. Enrico. He looks like he's about to suffer a heart attack. His eyes are preoccupied, and I can tell that there's a serious situation going on.

I ask him, "What's going on?"

He looks at me and roughly sighs. "There is a widely disastrous problem on level five."

"What exactly is it?" I inquire with curiosity.

"I hope you have a winter wardrobe, Ms. Montague."

~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~

Note from Author: So, so sorry for the late update. My computer was inaccessible for over a week. Anyway, how do you like the story? Please tell me. FYI, there's a goood chapter coming up if you came here for the (*cough* lesbian)romance.

P.S. I might perhaps surprise you with some early updates soon! (☞ຈل͜ຈ)☞