Chapter 35 1/2

(Luna's POV)

"It fits," I whisper, caressing Summer's forehead. I smile at her little sleeping face.

So cute.

I slide the ring off of her finger.

I close the black box and retrieve pajamas from the closet. These are for her. I glance at Summer, then back at the pajamas in my hand.

The hell, I'll put them on her myself.

I gently lift her back off of the bed and slip the pajama shirt over her arms. Please don't wake up...

Delicately, I button the shirt close, my fingers brushing over her soft skin.

I lean back to see how I've done.

Well

Well... good enough.

I stare at Summer, tempted.

Don't... ah, fuck.

I lean down and kiss her, taking my sweet time as I enjoy her blissfully warm lips.

My hands fumble with the last button on her shirt, grasping for more.

I'm becoming addicted to her, I whine. Hopelessly dependent.

But anyone would, after looking into those eyes that have once seen heaven, and a soul from the depths of hell, wouldn't they?

My nose scrunches.

...What am I, the lesbian Shakespeare?

...

And before I'd realized, I had left many deep bruises on and below her neck.

Ah, I went too far. Shit, shit, shit!

My hands shaking, I throw the covers over her hickeys.

She may not notice if I don't stare...

Summer turns in her sleep, exposing one of the marks I inflicted on her skin.

Okay, that's pretty damn noticeable.

And tempting.

Wait, no!

I bite my lip to contain myself and turn off the lights.

I get into my pajamas and climb in bed next to her.

Sensing her body heat, I slip my hand in between her thighs, and— it's soo fucking warm. The ultimate hot-pocket.

I pull her closer to me and squeeze her tightly. I'm not letting go no matter what.

Even if she is an assassin's daughter.

~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is a short little chapter, sorry. I'll update with a full chapter on winter break, I promise! 💗

Luna really spilled the tea lmao. No one even says that anymore, but— now you know. ;-)

P.S. Smash or Pass—

James Charles as a (lesbian) female?😂

🤷‍♀️Idk about this one chief

Comment your answer! xx see ya💖