Pocket Human

((This isn't meant to be a full short. This is something I got an idea for when talking with another friend.))

Introducing...Pocket Humans! 

The new, adorable way to make a friend! Pocket Humans stand at three inches tall and can easily fit into any shirt or coat pocket you have available! Even pockets inside your purse, backpacks, whatever you have available!

Pocket Human's come with their very own furniture to make taking care of these little guys and girls easier! This will include bed, toiletries, and table. *Disclaimer- You will have to get their food. More info in a lower passage.*

The Pocket Human's are naturally cuddly and sweet little things. They won't talk back or try to run away. And if they do, you're clearly doing something wrong! 

They need plenty of food, water, and love. If deprived of any of these things, the Pocket Human may become disobedient and rowdy to try and get your attention to care for it. For food, simply give them a bit of whatever you are eating at the time! For water or any other beverage, use a bottle cap or thimble to almost guarantee no spills! You must be warned though! At their incredibly small size sugar has a much higher effect on them.

If you want to purchase one of these lovable small creatures, they can be yours for just three easy payments of $9.99! You read that right! Three payments of $9.99! Please email us at PocketHumansAreUs@21outlook.com.