Chapter thirty four: Go crazy.

"So how long are you up for?" I asked Jude quietly as my eyes trained to the high school musical movie.

"Good."

I sat up, "what?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I'm staying in the spare bedroom."

My mouth gaped, "I've been home for two weeks and you tell me this just now?"

"Mmhm." He grinned and I slapped him playfully. These past two weeks have been easy, it's just been my family, Jude and Rhiannon around. I haven't seen or heard from Blake, Damien or Asher since Asher said he needed to leave. Apparently Asher caved in and told my family everything that had gone on with me in the weeks leading up to the kidnap. They were livid at first, not at me, but at Asher and Jude. Eventually, they ended up thanking Asher for saving me from Lars' gang and Asher explained why he did what he did to my aunt. My dad is obviously still upset but doesn't blame Asher. I guess they still despise each other but don't want one another dead. And he still didn't want Cameron, Tyler and I around him. I was just relieved that he didn't say anything about when we kissed. Then again, why would he? He's with Taylor.

"I'm glad you're here." I hugged my best friend, then turned over to my side and hugged Will, "I'm glad you're here too."

"What?" He stirred awake then fell asleep again a minute later. I giggled then turned back to the movie.

"You know, having the T3 back together kind of scares me..." Mom admitted when she walked into the living room.

"I'd be scared too, mom." Will snorted as he sat up. "Especially now that you know about everything that has gone down."

"I still can't believe all of this. I mean- you two are supposed to hate eachother. Diavolo and a Mayhem? Typically you'd shoot each other, not sit down and watch high school musical together." She chuckled. "I'm going out. The girls are at Farrah's. If you three go out, please be careful and please do not get involved in anything illegal."

"Of course not!" We all gasped sarcastically. She narrowed her eyes playfully before walking out the front door.

"Okay. Let's go." Will jumped up once my moms car pulled away. Jude grabbed my car keys and we ran out of the house and climbed in the car in a hurry.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously and Jude sighed dreamily.

"To go see the only 350 MPH Dagger GT on this continent in action." Will stated.

"God I love that car." Jude shook his head, "I wish I had one. Asher is one lucky son of a bitch."

"Wait- it's Asher's car?" Wills mouth gaped. "How come I never knew this?"

"I don't know." I shrugged nonchalantly and looked out the window. "Stop...stop the car." I stated and Jude came to a halt.

"What are you doing? Noah!" Will yelled once I got out.

"Guys I'll meet you down at the race. It's nothing bad. Please I just want to do one thing for myself." I pleaded. "I'll meet y'all down there in an hour tops. Nothing bad is going to happen to me, please."

Jude sighed, "If you're not down at the race in an hour. We're coming to get you."

My face lit up, "Thank you!"

They glared playfully then drove off. I turned heels and ran into the hair hair salon. There was an hour till closing.

"Woah you're that girl...the missing one!" The woman's eyes widened.

"I'm found..." I giggled nervously, "You're still open right?"

"Oh! Yes! Yes of course, sit." She chucked and lead me to a chair. "What do you want done?"

"I want a trim and I don't know..I think I kind of want to dye it.." I twirled my long blonde hair in my fingers. "I just want a change, something that makes people do a double take like 'Oh wow that's Noah..' you know?"

Her face lit up. "I've been messing around with some new hair colors. Mind if I try some out on your hair?"

"Go crazy."