She's high spirited, fearlessly reckless, and queen of being spontaneous.
He's maleficent, selfish, callous, and a sinister gang leader.
Put the two together? Hell on earth. No one has dared tested his authority. Until she came along. He's the epitome of danger. And danger is appealing. Especially to those with nothing to lose.
At a young age, he had to do something that completely stripped him of a normal childhood and changed him for life. He'd given up any personal contact, meaning his family and friends and scoffed at the idea of a girlfriend. He'd grown cold to the core and grew to be the strongest man he could be, and led the worlds strongest gang.
Her entire existence was built in the shadows, never being able to play and act like a normal girl just like her classmates. Instead while they caught a football and danced, she fought relentlessly and tried to escape the grasps of her foster father. While the others showed off their bodies, she had to learn to cope with the scars that covered her from head to toe. When they returned to their mothers care, her sisters regained normality, she was left with trust issues, PTSD, and a desire to be normal.
But she'd never be normal. She was the leader of New York's second strongest gangs' daughter.
Just a week after moving to New York to be closer to her father, her life had been completely turned upside down when she laid eyes on Asher Storms. New York's youngest, and most vile gang leader to walk the streets.
And her life did not change for the better.
Everyone wants a piece of the gang leaders new girl. Even if that means going to extreme lengths to get what they want.
This is the story of retribution against the gang leaders new girl; Noah Carson.
I am not the rightful owner of every word in here! A lot of songs, poem references etc. were made in this book! Credit goes to rightful owners !
- Authors Note (PLEASE READ!!!)
- Chapter one: Stay as far away from them as possible.
- Chapter two: I'll hit you faster than you can blink.
- Chapter three: Why does this feel like a police interrogation?
- Chapter four: God, I sound like my mother.
- Chapter five: We're just going to a party.
- Chapter six: Small world indeed.
- Chapter seven: Who the hell is this punk?
- Chapter eight: I could go for some obesity central right now.
- Chapter nine: My lemon squares!
- Chapter ten: Give me your number.
- Chapter eleven: Ooo adventure.
- Chapter twelve: Aye aye captain.
- Chapter thirteen: It was funny watching you suffer.
- Chapter fourteen: Is this considered Netflix and...chill?
- Chapter fifteen: I am sarcastic, I am apathetic.
- Chapter sixteen: Run with the lions.
- Chapter seventeen: This is Noah, Asher's friend.
- Chapter eighteen: Yes. Cupcake. It suits you.
- Chapter nineteen: Uniqua is a queen.
- Chapter twenty: Aunt Cheryl's nasty deviled eggs.
- Chapter twenty one: His puppet.
- Chapter twenty two: Something spontaneous.
- Chapter twenty three: Damsel in distress.
- Chapter twenty four: She is kind of gross, huh?
- Chapter twenty five: What's my prize?
- Chapter twenty six: God, I hate Mayhem.
- Chapter twenty seven: Including me.
- Chapter twenty eight: Have a good Christmas.
- Chapter twenty nine: Love, Noah.
- Chapter thirty: Sorry princess, this is gonna hurt.
- Chapter thirty one: The deadly consequences.
- Chapter thirty two: Home?
- Chapter thirty three: Am I supposed to be happy about this?
- Chapter thirty four: Go crazy.
- Chapter thirty five: It's gonna be a slumber party!
- Chapter thirty six: Yoon's auto center.
- Chapter thirty seven: Who's blood is it?
- Chapter thirty eight: Who could have done this?
- Chapter thirty nine: A gun. I need a gun.
- Chapter forty: Try anything and I'll skin you alive.
- Chapter forty one: Roots instead of feet.
- Chapter forty two: We find the defendant, guilty.
- Chapter forty three: I love you, Noah.
- Author's Note (IMPORTANT 🖤)
- GOOD NEWS!!!
- Sequel is up!
- S H O O K
- New Story!