Tristan Imagine

He surprises you

Tristan is in America right now, just going on radio tours and arena shows. While your in England going to college for photographer and media.

It's a rainy Saturday and you know your going to be sitting around the house, cleaning, cooking food for one. I have a tough days. I hear a ding.

From Milly

Hey wanna hang today? Tris is in America and we may as well spend time together and Tris told me don't text him for the next couple of hours or call because he is in bed and he needs his precious sleep:)x

To Milly

Of course we can hang! And OK I understand his needs!!!x

I go get ready for the day and leave. I drive to Milly's house and text her I'm outside. She runs outside and jumps into the car. "Hi Y/N let's go!" said Mills. We drive to the shopping centre and walk in. We walk around all the shops and look around. I buy clothes, clothes for Tristan also and also for Mills. 

We go outside to the courtyard and sit down. "So I'm going to the bathroom, so stay here" said Mills. I nod. I look at my phone. I feel hands on my eyes and I frown. "Um is this a stranger" said Y/N. "I though you would recognise your own boyfriends voice and hands" said Tris. I jump up and kiss him. "Your back! Finally! I love you!" said Y/N. "I love you too!" said Tris. We kiss again. Mills walks out. "Stop kissing!" said Mills. "Shut up!" said Tris. Tris and Mills hug and I take a picture. We go home and Mills is staying. We have dinner and then go to the sitting room and start watching a movie and movie. 

We fall asleep on top of each other. 

Sorry it's short:) 

Comment what you think of anything really, shows, bands, movies, books!!

Lorna Xx