You work for them

Brad
Your the make up artist for The Vamps. It's not really hard as they are lovely people to you, Brad though has taken a liking to you. You try to hide your attraction but Brad he tries to get you to show your attraction. He believes that you two should get together because why not? You are with them for their music video, All Night. You sit Brad down and start just putting on foundation and something to make it not shiny. "Y/n why won't you date me? Joe won't fire you" said Brad. "I don't mix business with pleasure" said Y/n. "You are our make up artist since day one. It's pretty hard pretending not to like you or even love you" said Brad. "Brad I like you too...... but your fans" said Y/n. "They already love you! They ship us love" said Brad. I look at him. His eyes show the truth and I breathe in then out. "Ok I like you too but I just want to know why did you fall for me?" Asked Y/n. "How could I not? Your beautiful and kind and smart and you always make me laugh, I tried to fight it but then I realised why should I? It's not like your my sister or anything. Plus the lads know and also Joe picked up on it and laughed. He knows how hard it is to date in this industry but he saw that you travel with us to everywhere and we could easily date. So would you like to come for dinner as a date with me tomorrow?" Asked Brad. "Yes," said Y/n.
In the end you date for 4 years and got married. It was hard, especially with all the girls thrown themselves at her, but you got through it. You had two kids. The Vamps are  still going strong.
James
You are the hair stylist. You have been secretly seeing James. Your boss said no relationships. It was alright at the start you both didn't know each other, but then you and James talked and texted. It soon led to meeting outside work. Then to dates. Then to being official boyfriend and girlfriend. The lads knew and the families. The fans and Joe and the rest didn't. You were afraid you would fired. That would mean no more seeing James everyday as you do now. It hurts that James he to pretend being single, but it has to be done. I love him and I want him to be happy.
On a Saturday you and James are just lounging in his house. "Y/n I think we should tell. We have. We have being doing this for 4 months." Said James. "Yeah it's time, if I get fired I get fired" said Y/n. "No Joe will have to keep you. Your the best hair stylist" said James.  James starts tweeting.
JamesMcVey: me and Y/n have been dating for 4 months. I knw she works for me but she is the love of my life.! Please understand and Joe please don't fire her.
Y/n: as you can see James just said we are dating which we are.... I love him so bloody much! I don't want to lose my job but if I do I'll know that everyday I will still see Jay. His the love of my life and I love my job.
We kiss and relax till I get a text. It's Joe.
From Joe
Hi Y/n I am just texting to let you know you are still allowed to work. I kinda knew you two were dating for two months OUT of the 4 months. You didn't hide it well. I better go but please use protection we aren't ready for a James!
I smile. We kiss and go to bed.
We got married after 3 years of dating. Everyone accepted us dating. At first I got hate but James stuck up for me. We had one child and one on the way.
Con
I was the photographer till I got fired. For dating Con. Now we are still together but we just feel sad. I barely get to see him. He barely gets to see me. It's tough. His in America right now, while I'm at home waiting. I look around and realise that his life is hectic and my life isn't. I sigh and think of a way to make it work but I can't I love him and I'm not breaking up with him. So I just have to pull through. I get a text.
From Con
Hey baby.... I know you must feel sad and lonely. I'm sorry. I love you so so so much! So get bags packed and go to London I have a hotel booked and all for you! It's my treat for treat for being the best girlfriend ever! Love you so BLOODY much xx
I go pack my bags and get the train to London, then an Uber to the hotel. I go get the key and go up to the room. I open the door and see rose petals everywhere and a Con standing in the middle, smiling. I drop everything and run to him. "What are you doing here?" Asked Y/n. "Well Joe noticed how sad I was so he flew me here and I got everything ready for your surprise. We have been dating for two years now. You haven't been in my job for a year and I want to change that..... Joe wants to ask something but first it's my turn to ask you something.... I love you and I always will. I first saw you at your camera fixing everything and I remembered thinking your beautiful. We got to know each other and became fast friends that lead to dating. I love you and your smile, eyes, hair and of course your body and kindness.... will you do the honour of marrying me?" Asked Con. "YES! A million times over" cried Y/n. He slipped the ring on and we kissed ha let's just say had a fun night.
We got married and I got my job back. We had three beautiful children
Tris
I'm the tour manager and it's stressful working for The Vamps, their crazy. In a good way. Me and Tris were great friends when I started and then it lead to us dating. Joe and everyone knew four weeks after and were happy that I could make Tris happy and myself happy which is great. It was never hard, we saw each other everyday and live in the same house and Tris can cook pretty good food. I love him and we're engaged and getting married. We are getting married. "When we met we were both scared to date coz we worked together but we did and look how far we came and how big we love each other. I love you" said Tris. "I have always loved you and always will.  You are the reason why I smile and laugh. You a goodball and perfect for me coz you make me relax and have major fun I love you" smiled Y/n. We do all the boring parts and then we finally kiss.
Well we had four kids and have a happy life. I married the man of my dreams.

1235 words this has to be my fave! Hope you enjoy!!VoteComment Share if ye wantLorna hayes

Vote
Comment
Share if ye want
Lorna hayes