Your younger than him

Brad
Your 17 and still in school. You met Brad at a concert and you had a bit of a panic attack and he saw and got security to bring you backstage to watch the show. Afterwards he came back to see you and see if your alright. You switched numbers and end up meeting after the days. We soon started dating. We love each other and that's a major thing. My parents love him and so does his. The fans are 50/50 some love me some hate me. I don't mind really. As long as we love each other. "Hey how's school?" Asked Brad. "Good" said Y/n. Brad kisses me. I'm not telling him I'm getting bullied cause we're dating. Cause he'll worry about me. "Your mom told me your getting bullied" said Brad. "Oh I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to worry" said Y/n. "I know but I want to protect you! We will be grand! I love you so much!" Smiled Brad. "I love you too" smiled Y/n. We stuck together and yeah we got married.
James
I'm 18 and James is 22. Our parents thought we were crazy but we love each other so we stay together. Me and James are going to meet his sister, Sophie. She loves me and I love her as a sister of course! We pick her up at school. "Hey Sophie" said Y/n. "Hi Y/N!" Said Sophie. We go to the cinema to see Logan and it was fun and I enjoyed it. The fans like me cause I never take James away from them. He loves them and he loves me, so it's fine. I love their fans so much, their cool. We will stick together for ever hopefully!
Con
Your 17 and Con's 21. Your parents weren't so sure about you two dating but they seen that we were in love. His parents loved me the first time they met me. My parents now think we are perfect they just want us to wait to get married and have kids but it's fine I'm too young for marriage and too young for kids. They said they'll understand if I get pregnant by accident. Anyway I am going to my school prom and Con is coming with me which is exciting!

 Anyway I am going to my school prom and Con is coming with me which is exciting!

We get there and just go to my friend Macy. We just have a good time.
Tris
I'm 19 where else Tristan is 22. My family love him. They think it's great his a bit older, they know he will treat me right unlike boys my age. Me and Tris are engaged to be honest we were dating since I was 16 and he was 19. We know we are soul mates so we are getting married today.

 We know we are soul mates so we are getting married today

The dress is simple. Since we were doing it in a really simple church decor I wanted the dress to be simple and this dress is simple but it does have designs on the top of flowers. We say our vows and swap rings and kiss. I have double wedding bands with my engagement ring.

 I have double wedding bands with my engagement ring