Connor Imagine

Fight and a surprise

You have been tense all day from basically nothing. Con has been at the studio since 7am till around 6. You cleaned the house, did the laundry, mopped the floors, do some gardening and baking. You go to the bathroom and see the place is filthy. Con must have left it like that since this morning. Can't he not clean it?

You went out with friends and moaned about house work. "Babe he went to the studio for 7, surely you can't expect him to clean up. He'll be late" said Eve. "Eve! I do all the work!" Said Y/n. "Yeah but he had work! Surely you can't be mad at him for that!" Said Eve. "I thought this outing would be happy but no you have a dig at me!" Said Y/n.

I go home and flop on the sofa. I make dinner and see that it's five past six. He said he'd be home at six. Anyway you keep making it. It's soon twenty to seven and he walks in. Dinners is on the table cold. "Where were you?" Asked Y/n. "The studio! Your never believe what happened, Tris fell of the sofa and bashed his head. I waited with him till Anastasia came and picked up" said Con. "OH are you sure? I don't believe you! Your cheating! And don't get me started on the bathroom! It was so fucking messy this morning! You could have cleaned it but no you leave without cleaning! You bastard!" Yelled Y/n. "How about you ring Tris then! He'll tell you the flipping truth!" Said Con. "fine!" Said Y/n.

Y- how's the head?
T-Sore like seriously falling of the sofa and bashing your head hard like that! I'm surprised I don't have a concussion!
Y-oh I'm sorry! I heard Con stayed with you!
T-yeah! He was great! I kept telling him to go home but he kept saying your my bestie I don't leave a man behind! Your so lucky to have him! Gotta go Ana wants to put another bag of frozen peas on my head! Tell Con thanks!

I hang up. "Con..... I'm sorry" said Y/n. "No don't you don't trust me. I'm going to stay with Brad" said Con. He left. I start crying. I decide to write a letter for him explaining why.

Next morning

Cons POV

I go in and see a letter.

Con,
I'm sorry I fought with you and called you a cheat! I'm sorry! I was hormonal. Not an excuse I know but it's true. I love you, I do. The truth is.... I'm pregnant I went for a scan the day before yesterday and yeah. I guess that's why I was moody I'm sorry prince. I'm in our room if you forgive me, if not I'll leave you alone for another day, Prince.

Y/n and baby

I go up to the room and sit beside her. She looks at me. "I'm happy. You could have told me. I forgive you" said Con. we kiss.

Nine months later

Our baby girl and boy is born. Oscar and Olivia Ball!

Okay hey THREE parts of Shawn Mendes is published 💥!

Lorna Xx