He has a child from a previous relationship

P.3

I wake up and smile to myself. It's time for me to get ready, and I go ave breakfast. Soon I see Y/S/N smiling. I hear a ding.

Y/S/N: My sis is dating Brad Simpson!! Like wow! And she told me she hates his daughter!:) 

I frown. I hear a knock on my door. "I can't believe you said you hate my daughter to Y/S/N?" said Brad. "I didn't! Why would I? She's the best little girl, I ever met!" said Y/N. "Well how can I be sure if I don't know you!" said Brad. I stare at him and look down. "OK Fine. If that'a what you think when I told you on the date yesterday! Get out! I can't believe I actually like you! I never liked anyone as much as I like you! So just piss off!" said Y/N. "Y/N..." said Brad. "GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled Y/N. He left. "Y/S/N get out! Never speak to me again!" said Y/N. She walks out. I sit on my sofa. I fucking hate her! Brad hates me! I go grab my jacket and go for a walk. 

I see Brad and Maria. I walk the other way. "Y/N!" said Maria. "Hi Maria" said Y/N, smiling. "Daddy said he was mean to you! I'm sorry" said Maria. "It's not your fault, sweetie" said Y/N. "OK... but daddy wants to speak" said Maria. I nod. I go over to him. "Brad" said Y/N. "I'm sorry" said Brad. "I know. I forgive you. Wanna hang out? Maria can come" asked Y/N. "OK" said Brad. I smile. "Mari wanna come out with me and Y/N?" asked Brad. "Yes!" said Maria. I smile. We go to Nando's. 

We both have butterfly chicken, and chips and garlic bread. Maria has a chicken burger and chips. We laugh and talk. "You know, Y/N. I like you too" said Brad. We smile at each other. We go for a walk and to the playground. 

We went to my house and relaxed. I gave Maria, an ice cream and orange juice. Me and Brad turn on tv and cuddle. It's fun, and quite relaxing. Brad goes on Twitter.

BradleyWillSimpson: To everyone saying that Y/N hates Maria, it's false! Don't worry, she loves Maria and Maria loves her! I like her so please no hate:)

I smile and kiss his cheek. "You can stay. I only have one guest room, so you share with Maria" said Y/N. "OK, thank you, it's 7. Maria say night to Y/N." said Brad. "Night" said Maria. "Night" said Y/N. Brad puts Maria to bed and comes back down. "Well what now?" asked Y/N. "I kiss you" said Brad. He kisses me. I kiss back. We watch Love Island, at 11 we go to bed and fall asleep. I feel my bed sneaking down. I look at Brad and smile. He pulls me into his arms and smiles. We fall asleep in each other arms.

So what's your guys favourite song from Night & Day? I honestly can't pick their all too good!!! I gotta Same To You or Paper Hearts or stay or Shades on or it's a lie or My Place or Sad Song or Hands or Middle of The Night or All Night! Honestly the whole album I love:)

Comment your favourite!!

Lorna Xx