Your Shawn Mendes sister part 3

He asks to you to be his girlfriend

Six days later

You wake up to a text from Con. Asking if you want to go out for the day and night, you text back yes.

I get up and have breakfast and a shower and get changed. You put no make up on and just put your hair in a messy bun. You downstairs and see that Con is about to knock. I open the door. "Hey let me grab my bag and we can go" smiled Y/N. "Ah OK" said Con. I grab my bag and then we go. 

We get to the park and walk around. He goes to  a bush and grabs a basket. "I bought a picnic" said Con. I look at him and smile. He sat a blanket down. "That's a really good idea" said Y/N. He blushes. We sit down and eat. "Why a picnic?" asked Y/N. "I thought it would be a cute idea." smiled Con. I kiss him. "Your cute" said Y/N. "Thank you!" said Con. We look at each other and smile. "I want to ask you something..... will you be my girlfriend?" asked Con. I look at him and smile. "I'd love to!" said Y/N. We kiss. He pushes me to the ground while kissing me. I smile through the kiss. I place my hands in his hair. Soon we break away. "I like you" said Con. "I like you too" said Y/N. We kiss again and clear up. We soon go back to my place. I see Shawn standing there. "Tell him?" asked Con. "I uh maybe not, he'll freak" said Y/N. "OK I agree!" said Con. We get out and walk over. "Hi where were you two?" asked Shawn. "Oh out for a walk and sometime together" smiled Y/N. "Oh right, cool!" said Shawn. I open the door and we walk in. 

We sit down and talk. I sit beside Shawn. Con stares at us and smiles. "So a boyfriend?" asked Shawn. "Maybe.... it's in the early stages you'll meet him when we're ready" said Y/N. Shawn nods. "Con a girlfriend?" asked Shawn. "Maybe. We only got together today" said Con. Shawn nods. "OK well I'm going to bed, it's 9:50 and I am knackered" smiled Shawn. "Night" said Con and Y/N. He goes to bed. "I better go" said Con. "No! It's dangerous out! No I'm not letting you go!" said Y/N. "I'll sleep on the sofa" said Con. I look at him. "No, my bed. If Shawn asks I'll just say that I didn't want a guest to sleep on the sofa and that you didn't want me on the sofa." said Y/N. Con nods. We go to my room. I go to the bathroom to change. Con is in bed, in his clothes just no belt. We lie beside each other and fall asleep. I smile.