His your step-brother

What is Tristan's dad's name? I'm just going to give him a random name:) P.1 AND P.2 IN ONE:)

My mom married last week. When she told me she was dating Tristan Evans dad, I was like they'll break up. Then I found out they were getting married.  I was like, trust this to happen to me. I really am happy for her though. 

We're moving into the house today. We put everything in the car and drive to the house. I smile to myself when we get there. We go in and Tristan and his dad standing there. "Hi honey, hi Y/N" said Sam(sorry I don't know). "Hey" said Y/N. "Tris show Y/N her room" said Sam. He nods and grabs my hand and leads me up. "Why did you grab my hand?" asked Y/N. "You wouldn't move, Y/N. Anyway here ya go" said Tris. I smile once I see it. "It's beautiful" said Y/N. "Thanks I did it myself" said Tris. I look at him and smile. "Thank you" said Y/N. 

We go back down. We sit down and relax. "So me and your mom are going out for the night, you'll be alright?" asked Sam. We nod and they left. We look at each other. "So what now?" asked Y/N. "We cook dinner" said Tris. "Can you cook?" asked Y/N. "Yeah" smiled Tris. He goes and makes something. He comes back in with fajita's and chips. I smile. "My favourite dinner." smiled Y/N. "Great" said Tris, blushing. We finish our food and watch tv. 

Soon we are looking at each other and leaning in. Our lips touch and sparks fly wild. We get into into it. We pull apart. "Wow" said both of them. "I like you, I really do" said Tris. "I like you too" said Y/N. We kiss again. Soon we go to bed. I fall asleep smiling. 

P.2 FINALE

THREE MONTHS LATER

Me and Tris have been together for three months, the best three months ever. We haven't told our family. We can't. Their married. I didn't take Evans. I kept my original last name. My mom never told me I could never date him but it's in the handbook, right? 

Me and Tris love each other, so why should we not date? Anyway our parents are out and we have the house to ourselves for once. I smile at the thought. Me and Tris make Fajita's and chips. Yum. 

After dinner, we relax on the sofa and smile and watch Me Before You. We look at each other and kiss. We soon get into it and it gets heated. We continue and we never heard our parents walking in. "TRISTAN OLIVER VANCE! Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" yelled Sam. "Oh uh we're dating, three months. We didn't want to tell you in case you wouldn't allow us" said Y/N. "We would have and still do. We kinda knew for two months, we saw you kissing and we never mentioned it till you would" said mom. "Thanks mom." said Y/N. We all hug and relax.

We got married and had two kids, Ian Vance Evans and Isla Victoria Evans. 

I love my whole family.

DONE! Next one after dinner:)

Lorna Xx