Your his tutor CB

Three months later

Me, Con and the lads are best friends. Well me and Con are together but not official. Anyway we're hanging out today and I'm pretty excited, to be honest. I go down. "Mom I'm going out" said Y/N. "OK enjoy" said mom. I left and walked over to Con's. I go in and see them waiting. "You guys ready?" asked Y/N. "Yeah" said Con.

We soon arrive at Brighton, we go to the pier. We go to the arcade and play the games. I smile when I win. Con looks at me. "Why are you so beautiful when laughing?" asked Con. "I dunno. I always thought I was ugly" said Y/N. Con places his hands on my waist and pulls me in. "Your gorgeous" said Con. "Thanks but you don't have to lie" said Y/N. Con places his right hand on my cheek and caresses it. "Your my beautiful girl" said Con. I kiss him. "Your lucky I like you" said Y/N. "What if I love you?" asked Con. "I love you" smiled Y/N. "I love you more, and will you be my girlfriend?" asked Con. "Beside dunking ducks, yeah" smiled Y/N. "How about on our anniversary we do this" said Con. "Yes" said Y/N. We kiss again and go meet the lads. "So?" asked James. "Boyfriend" said Y/N. "Girlfriend" said Con. They cheer. We have a good day with them.

YEAR LATER

We finally graduated! And Con, James, Tris and Brad are in a band called The Vamps. They have their first album, Meet The Vamps coming out.

Then they are going on tour and they asked me to go with them. I smile. I love Con. I am going along with them and I am going to help Dean with photography. He'll teach me the ropes and yeah.

It's gonna be fun. The tour is starting today and me and Con are on the bus to Newcastle. I go into the venue and see the lads messing around, I laugh.

We soon have the show. It's different, he calls me on stage. "Well I wanna say I say I love you forever and I know we are only together for a year but I know your the one and I wanna know if you'll marry me?" asked Con. "YES" yelled Y/N. We kiss.

WEDDING

It's nerve wreaking but it's exciting

I walk down the aisle and see Con crying.

Vows

CONS: "I've love you more than I love myself. I will always be there for you to love and protect you. I know it's short but I tell you the truth."

Y/N's: "I've love you more than anything and I will gladly sacrifice myself for you. I willl always be with you no matter what"

We swap rings and kiss.

Nine months later

We welcome baby Louisa Nala Ball.

Well that's it
Lorna Xx