Tristan Imgaine

Me and Tris are going on a date for our 3rd anniversary as a married couple. What Tris doesn't know is that I'm pregnant. I found out yesterday and I am happy yet nervous because what if he didn't want kids? Oh I need to breathe and actually get ready we are going to a picnic for lunch with a walk through the gardens and then to the restaurant he proposed to me!
We get in the car and drive to the gardens. Tris grabs the basket and we walk through the gardens. "So princess have a question" smiled Tris. "Shoot" said Y/n. "Are you pregnant? I saw a test and it was positive" said Tris. "Damn you ruined my surprise!" Said Y/n. "I found out yesterday and the surprise was today!" Said Y/n. He smiles. "I'm so glad! I'm going to be a dad" said Tris, smiling hugely. We kiss and then eat. We are both happy. Later we go to the restaurant and have the dinner. His smiling the whole time.

Nine months later

We had a beautiful baby girl, Madison Elle Evans. I love her. We waited for ages and she finally came. Our Madison Elle Evans.

I'm sorry it's short, I'm tired and actually watching something while watching this!

I'm afraid that this is the last update till Saturday night! Sorry! See you guys Saturday!

Have any of you seen Lost and Found Music Studios? It's on Netflix and I love it!❤️😍🙈