Imagine for Maddie

James McVey imagine

James is on tour and my birthday is today. His not meant to come home yet. He'll be back in 2 months. I'm quite sad, actually. I'm quite sad, but tour is important to him. I go get ready. Sophie, James' little sister, texts me to come over. 

I grab my car keys and drive to their house. I go in. "Hey so come on" said Sophie. We go for a walk and then for some lunch. We then go to the park. "So how are you after not being able to spend the day with James?" asked Sophie. "OK, I wish he was here, but he has to tour" said Maddie. "Yeah it must be tough for a romantic side of view I mean,I'm his sister and when his gone, it feels weird but he lives in London and we never really see each other that much, but when we do, we always have a blast. I'm sure that's the same  for you guys just maybe a lot of kissing" laughed Sophie. "Shh, you'll do it with a boyfriend soon" said Maddie. "Yeah right" laughed Sophie. We go home. Weird I swear I left my shoes there. I shrug and see a note.

Hey Baby,

I'm sorry I can't be there.... so go to the bedroom, get into what I have laid out and then go to Funky Buddha:) 

Oh love you and I miss you, tour is great:) Wish you were with me:( 

James

I smile and go upstairs. I'm wearing a dress but damn he got me my favourite dress I've been looking for. I go get ready and then Sophie looks at me. "Well mom is picking me up, since I'm underage, I will not be allowed in" said Sophie. "Oh OK, see you tomorrow? We can go out for dinner, this time, my treat" said Maddie. "Uh maybe. I might have to help my mom out" smiled Sophie. "Of course, day after tomorrow" said Maddie. Sophie nods and leaves. I get a taxi to Funky Buddha. 

When I get there, I go in. The lights are off. Soon I feel arms wrapped around m. I shriek until they turn the lights on, the lads, their girlfriends, Sophie, James' parents, mine, friends and family are here. "Where's James?" asked Maddie. "Turn around baby" said James. I turn around and see James. I hug him and kiss him. "I love you. What are you doing here?" asked Maddie. "Well it's your eighteenth birthday I had to be here for you, Maddie" said James, smiling. I kiss him. "Your wearing my outfit I picked, it looks gorgeous on you" said James. I smile at him. "This is my favourite dress how did you know?" asked Maddie. "Sophie she was with you, took a sneaky pic of it and sent it to me, I sent her money and she got it and shoes" smiled James. I go hug Sophie. "You are the best person in this world" smiled Maddie. I hug her and go back to James and kiss him.

The party is a hit, afterwards me and James go home. "We're leaving after tomorrow, oh your coming with me and I have a little something for you" said James. He comes in with a box. He hands it to me.

A love heart which is blue and diamonds wrapped around it

A love heart which is blue and diamonds wrapped around it. "I love it, James. I love you" smiled Maddie. "I love you too!" smiled James. We kissed. We fell asleep in each others arms. 

Birthday presents were awesome necklaces and to go on tour with him, the tour one was the best because I got to spend time with him, I love the necklace but being with him is enough.

So @MaddieBaldwin so I hope you like it:) This was fun to write:) 

Lorna Xx