Your in a girl group

Brad
Your in a new girl group called Diverse and you just got signed to The Vamp label. You are doing a cover of Little Mix's Shout Out To My Ex and your nervous, coz The Vamps are going to be there, so your in a panic. Your a huge fan and have a massive crush on Brad. The other girls, Alessia, Emilia and Gabby are excited. They don't really mind The Vamps. When you got together you were friends since childhood and then got noticed, signed and now doing a cover in front of your favourite band and for that your nervous. What if they don't like it? Brad hates you? Your sweating and the girls are starting to notice. "Y/n calm down, their nice lads, they'll love us and Brad might fall deeply in love with you!" Said Alessia. "Yeah right" said Y/n. I know I'm being negative but boys don't seem to like me, so I doubt The Vamps or even just Brad will like me. I'm not ugly or difficult boys just don't take to me. The Vamps walk in and we say our hellos and get to business. I breathe and see Alessia talking to James. The other two are on their phones talking to heir boyfriends and I am just standing here. I look around and notice Brad looking at me. I walk over. Ok be calm! Don't stutter! "Hi I'm Brad" said Brad. "Y/n. So how's life in The Vamps?" Asked Y/n. "Great! So Diverse, what's your favourite thing about being in a band?" Asked Brad. "Just we're friends and sisters in a way and we love singing together" said Y/n. Soon we start singing and yeah we all hang out. Me and Brad swap numbers to talk.
In the end we have a relationship, my band got big and we got married and had kids.
JAMES
Your girl group, The Shadows were playing at the SummerTime Ball and The Vamps are before us which is exciting and nervous. James from The Vamps is my boyfriend and I have never performed in front of him, which is nerve wrecking. We are ready and waiting. We go out singing our original song, Love and people are loving it. I get into it and don't notice James watching from the side. Thing is this song is about James. In it it mentions our meeting place. When he was on tour and me and the girls were writing I went through missing him so I wrote the song  for him. Loads of the songs are about him since no one else in my band has a boyfriend.
We met in the studio
Fell deep and fast into our love
Our love is meaningful
And so is your smile
Your cat is your best friend!
Yeah I admit what a song but it went straight to number one. I spot James and smile at him. Riley, Mae and Rae look at me and smirk.
Me and James had a lot my relationship, we got married and had two kids.
Con
I am in a girl group, Galaxy. We are close and only four members. Me and Con have been dating since before our bands started. It was weird, both of us being in bands and singing. We have the same job and love it. Con hates being away from me and so do I. Our hands do tours together. So we are together for most of the time. But this time we both have different tours, so we are leaving each other for half the year. I'm scared. But I trust him and he trusts me. I love him. He loves me. I am going to the airport to say bye, he leaves before me so I am sad his going. We can do this. "Con be safe" smiled Y/n. "Ok I love you! See you soon" smiled Con. we kissed and he left.
Tris
I love being in a band especially a girl band. It's called Stars. Me and the girls are best friends. Me and Tris are best friends, but recently started dating. We are both enjoying us dating and yeah I love him but not gonna tell him yet. We are having a show tonight and I am planning to say it to him on stage coz his gonna be there. We are ready to go on and I am preparing for it. We are in the middle of singing mine and Tris' song. I stop and I look to Tris. "Me and my boyfriend Tristan have been dating for 3 months and I enjoy being with him.... I love you Tris!" Said Y/n. Tris walks up and kisses me. We go home and have fun. I love him. "I love you too" said Tris. We kissed and went to bed.