Brad Imagine

Your son is heartbroken after finding out he was cheated on and finds out he loves his best friend.

Your son, Adam William Simpson is dating this popular girl, Lisa Smith. You never really liked her, Brad didn't know about her. You were worried she'll cheat. Adam is a musician and has his own sets of friends that aren't popular. You love Adam but your scared about he'll get a broken heart from her.

It's a Friday and your at home with Brad kissing on the sofa and having fun. We hear Adam storming in. He runs to his room. I jump up and run up after him. "Adam let us in" said Y/N. The door opens and we walk in. I sit beside him and so does Brad. "What happened?" asked Y/N. "Lisa cheated on me" said Adam. I hugged him. "I'm sorry, you deserve better. Did you know Isabella likes you" said Brad. "James' daughter?" asked Adam. I nod.

"Adam you deserve better, ya know. Bella is the one, she eyes you like no one else. When she looks at you, it's the way I look at your father" said Y/N. "You look at her the same, son" said Brad. "I do. I know I do, but I thought she would never like me for me, so I dated Lisa" said Adam. "Oh darling. You could have told her" said Y/N. "I know! I'll visit her now! Help me get ready!" said Adam.

We get in the car and drive to James' house. We go up and knock. "James is Bella home?" asked Brad. James nods. "Bedroom" said James. Adam runs up.

Adam's POV

I run up the stairs and run into Bella's room and see her topless! "OH MY GOD TURN AROUND ADAM!" said Bella. I don't, I walk toward her. She looks at me. I place my hands on her cheeks. I lean and so does she. I kiss her, she kisses back. I smile and so does she. I pull away. "Uh now I'll turn around." said Adam. "You can look" said Bella. She puts her top on and looks at me. "Why did you kiss me?" asked Bella. "Mom and dad told me you liked me. They also mentioned how you stared at me, and to be honest I stared at you the same way. I.... Lisa cheated on me. I realised that I like you more than a friend" said Adam. "I like you too" said Bella. I kiss her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Adam. "YES!" said Bella. We kiss again. 

We go downstairs and see mom, dad, James and his wife Kirstie talking. We walk in. "Mom and dad, Brad, Y/N we're girlfriend and boyfriend" smiled Bella. They all cheered. "I don't have a problem because ONE about time, TWO you two are slow" laughed James. 

Me and Bella ended up married. Mom and dad were bloody happy and so was James and Kirstie. Life is good.

OK hey! Where are these coming from? I'm trying my best to finish this book before tomorrow or next Monday! Because this year is going to be packed! Once I'm done with this book I'll be moving on to New Hope Club book! Then The Tide once New Hope Club is finished! Shawn Mendes imagines, I'll do when I have free time! I have to plan my publishing times, maybe prewrite some chapters and publish them on the days and time I want.... I dunno. 

Comment if you think it will be a good idea for my other books or will I do what I usually do and write and then publish:) So yeah thank for reading! 

ALSO 8K READSS!! So please vote, comment, share:D

Lorna Xx